Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code ACTNEWS150 Offers Elite Bonus for Commanders-Eagles
Barstool Sportsbook'spromo code ACTNEWS150 generates $150 in free bets for new users. Just bet $20 on any NFL game and you'll be credited with those free bets once the teams combine for 150 total yards.
Here are the stipulations:
- The bet must be at least $20, on the NFL only.
- It must be a single bet. No parlays.
- It must be pregame, and can't be cashed out before it settles/the game ends.
That's it! Now you have $150 in bonus cash/free bets to fire on any sport and market you'd like. Even if you're not an NFL fan, it's worth claiming this offer because it's better than the $1,000 risk-free bet.
Still confused? Don't worry, we'll explain further.
How This Promo Works
Step 1: Get the Free Bets
I'll use a $20 bet on the Commanders-Eagles under as my bet to activate the free bets.
- If the Commanders and Eagles go under, I win about $18, and keep my original $20. And I'll have $150 in free bets for $188 worth of value in my account.
- If the Commanders don't cover, I'll still get $150 in free bets.
Our Chris Raybon is playing that angle on Monday Night Football.
The Eagles are vulnerable on the ground, but the Commanders’ 27th-ranked rushing attack is not guaranteed to be able to exploit them. Antonio Gibson and Brian Robinson Jr. have been disappointing on the ground, combining to average just 3.51 yards per carry on 156 carries.
Washington’s best means of offense in this game figures to be Curtis Samuel, who has carried 18 times for 122 yards (6.22 YPC). Samuel also figures to see high-percentage looks from the slot with the Eagles missing starting nickel corner Avonte Maddox (hamstring).
Whether the Commanders are able to run or not, they will attempt to shorten the game as best they can. Per Football Outsiders, they rank 31st in situation-neutral pace (33.45 seconds) and 24th in average seconds between plays in the first half (29.50).
Both defenses match up well with the opposing offenses here, giving this game all the makings of a gritty, low-scoring NFC East matchup.
Per our Action Labs data, outdoor Divisional unders are 57-34 (63%) since the start of last season.
Step 2: Use the Free Bets
Barstool's bonus cash works a little differently than most other sportsbooks. And it's much more advantageous.
At Barstool, if your bonus cash bet wins, you keep the profit and the bet amount. Most books don't let you keep the bet amount.
Here's another example using Tuesday's MAC slate as an example.
Say you put all $150 in free bets on Bowling Green +15.5 (you don't have to bet it all at once but it's easier for the purposes of this example) against Toledo.
- If Toledo covers, you end up with nothing.
- If Bowling Green covers, you'll win about $136, and keep the $150. Again, that's a huge advantage over other books.
Here's another way to play your first bet at Barstool:
How to Use Bonus Cash
You should be using your free bets on plus-money wagers because you're getting more expected value that way.
- How sharp bettors are sizing up Monday Night Football. Hint — it aligns with our experts.
- Week 11 NFL bets to lock in now before the market adjusts, including the Giants. And if the NFL isn't your thing, two bets to lock in for next weekend's college football slate — the second to last of the regular season.
- We're expecting a ton of points in Celtics-Thunder, so if you like offense, be sure to tune in.
- All signs point to the Golden Gophers as Minnesota takes on DePaul in Monday CBB action.
- Get a little hockey action before this 5:30 p.m. ET puckdrop in Ottawa between the Sens and Islanders.
|Michigan||Sports & Casino|
|New Jersey||Sports & Casino|
|Pennsylvania||Sports & Casino|
|West Virginia||Sports & Casino|
The Sign-Up Process
Signing up for most legal sportsbooks is pretty simple and can be done in just a few minutes. Here's how it works at Barstool.