Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code Nets $1,000 for Sunday Night Football
Barstool Sportsbook promo code ACTION1000 will unlock a $1,000 risk-free bet for any NFL game on Sunday, including Packers vs. Bears for Sunday Night Football.
You can use the risk-free bet on any sport, and on a single bet or parlay — just use ACTION1000 at checkout to claim the offer.
So how does the risk-free bet work? We’ll dive in below.
How Does a Risk-Free Bet Work?
The different sportsbook promotions all sounds similar, but work a little differently.
Here’s how Barstool’s risk-free bet works — then we’ll run through a real NFL example for Sunday.
- Sign up using promo code ACTION1000
- Deposit at least $10
- If your first bet wins, you keep the winnings and your deposit
- If it loses, you’ll get refunded in bonus cash (aka free bets) equal to that first wager
Let’s dive into an example from Saturday’s college football slate.
- If the Jags win, you win $280, and keep the original $200.
- If the Jags lose, you’ll get $200 in bonus cash.
- If your bonus cash bets win, you keep the profit, but not the bonus cash.
- If your bonus cash bets lose, you end up with nothing.
- If the Seahawks win, you’ll, you profit $700 but don’t keep the $200 in free bets.
- If they lose, you end up with nothing.
Other things to know: You must use your bonus cash within 30 days, or it will be revoked. And you cannot wager on anything longer than -200 odds, or else your bonus cash won’t convert to real cash (but you want to use your free bets on longshots, anyway). That means a -150 bet is OK, but -300 isn’t.
How to Sign Up at Barstool
It’s simple to sign up at Barstool Sportsbook.
- Follow this link
- Input all your accurate information (name, address, last four of SSN)
- Use promo code ACTION1000 at checkout
- Deposit using bank account, credit card or PayPal
- Make your first bet, risk-free, up to $1,000
Barstool’s promo code bonus offer is available in 13 states — Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Users can still sign up and bet if they’re traveling to a different state where Barstool operates this weekend.
How to Use Your Risk-Free Bets
The optimal ways to use your risk-free bets, mathematically anyway, is on plus-money wagers. That’s because you’re getting much more expected value from +250 or +500 wagers — the higher the line, the more value.
But not everyone wants to squander their big free bets on longshots, even if it’s mathematically optimal.
Here are a few ways to use your risk-free bet at Barstool Sportsbook on Sunday’s NFL slate.