Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code Pockets $150 for Packers-Titans on TNF
Despite the Packers 2022 woes, Barstool Sportsbookhas the Titans priced as +145 underdogs. New users can take advantage with the promo code ACTNEWS150 to guarantee $150 in free bets when at least $20 is placed on the game.
Titans-Packers should present interesting betting narratives. Before we break down this promotion, let's find a good line to bet for Thursday.
Titans-Packers Promo Bet Preview
You get the $150 in free bets whether your bet with Barstool wins or loses. Even so, you'll want to win your profits like any other bet.
Here are several notes to acknowledge before placing your bet:
- Green Bay is a bottom five ranked defense against the run. Derrick Henry is looking to rebound after a dull 53 yards in Week 11. In the meantime, they are a top passing defense that faces a conservative Ryan Tannehill. The veteran signal caller has reached the 200-passing yard mark only three times this season. Henry should be in for a productive workload.
- On the other hand, the Titans boast the exact opposite: A top rushing defense, which has been the 'old reliable' of the Packers offense. The Tennessee defense harnesses a couple of injuries, but can expect Aaron Rodgers to make big throws to his inexperienced receiving core.
- The Titans are on a seven-game streak against the spread. They haven't not covered since Week's 1 and 2 against the Giants and Bills. The Packers have performed erratically against the spread with a 4-6 record.
Pick: Given how these defenses complement the opposing offensive schemes and the uncertainty of the Packers, the Titans could present value with an alternate point spread of +2.5.
Place Your Bet
I deposit the minimum of $20 and bet it on Titans +3 — priced at +116 at the time of publish — with the ACTNEWS150 promotion.
Here's what can happen with this bet:
- Titans cover: I rake in $23.20, keep my original $20 and get $150 in bonus cash. I hold a total of 193.20 to do whatever with.
- Titans don't cover: I still get $150 in bonus cash.
Try looking at a visual:
|Bet||Profit||Money in Acct.|
|Titans cover||$23.20 + $150||$193.20|
|Titans don't cover||$150 in bonus cash||$150 bonus cash|
Bet Bonus Cash for Hard Cash
I'll have at least $150 to use regardless of the TNF bet's outcome.
I can't withdraw the bonuses; I can only bet with them. What's neat is if my bet wins, I can keep the bonus cash along with it. That's a rare benefit in legal online sports betting.
I'll take the $150 and split it into these three $50 bets on NFL Sunday. This table displays the mock outcomes:
|Bears ML (W)||+133||$66.50|
|Texans ML (L)||+135||$0|
|Rams ML (W)||+150||$75|
I also keep the $50 for the two bets that hit. I'll tack on $100 in bonus cash to $141.50 for a total of $241.50 to use moving forward. Not bad for a $20 deposit.
More Resources for TNF Free Bets
Already have free bets for the 8:15 p.m. ET kick-off? We've got all the literature to reference for an educated bet.
Check out how our top analysts are perceiving this game with all the prop bets to consider for Packers-Titans:
- Action's staff comprises 4 Best Bets for Titans-Packers on TNF, featuring Robert Tonyan, Treylon Burks, Mason Crosby and the spread.
- Sean Koerner gives his expert analysis on why he thinks the Titans can cover the spread on Thursday.
- Why Gilles Gallant thinks that Allen Lazard and both quarterbacks are good ATD bets.
- Koerner also narrows in on the output to expect from Derrick Henry in his matchup against a volatile Packers secondary.
The Sign-Up Process
Signing up for most legal sportsbooks is pretty simple and can be done in just a few minutes. Here's how it works at Barstool.