NFL Sunday: Barstool Promo Code Secures $150 for Bears-Falcons, All Week 11 Games
Justin Fields and the Chicago Bears look to ride their resurgence into Atlanta to challenge the Falcons in a Week 11 clash.
Even though both teams are not likely contenders, Fields brings eyes to this game as arguably the game's most exciting budding star. That said, Barstool Sportsbookhas priced the Bears as +130 underdogs. New users can jump on this opportunity with the promo code ACTNEWS150 to guarantee $150 in free bets when at least $20 is placed on the game.
Before understanding how to go about this promotion, we must identify a solid line to bet on for Sunday's 1 p.m kickoff in Atlanta.
Barstool Promo Bet Preview: Bears-Falcons
This promo is as simple as it reads: You get the $150 in free bets whether your bet with Barstool wins or loses.
You still want to win to maximize return, so let's see how to mitigate risk.
Here are several notes regarding Bears-Falcons to consider:
- Fields has made one massive leap after another over the last several weeks — now sitting at second in yards per carry among the league with 7.2. He has been a scrambling menace to opposing secondaries and owns multiple 60+ rushing touchdowns — the first quarterback to ever do that in the Super Bowl era. He's recorded 140+ rush yards in both of his last two starts and has thrown only one pick in his last three. The Bears may have lost six of their last seven, but Fields is raising the ceiling each game and the Falcons present the sky for him.
- Speaking of which, the Falcons rank 30th in defensive rankings. They especially rank terribly against the pass, which should open up more opportunity for Fields to utilize his growing rapport with Cole Kmet, Chase Claypool and Darnell Mooney.
- The Bears rank towards the bottom on defense as well. They rank dead last in rushing touchdowns allowed, which could give some leeway to a struggling Cordarrelle Patterson as of late. Patterson has a measly 62 yards in his last two games and will be looking to get back on the scoresheet as he has in four of his six games in 2022.
- Aside from the lackluster defenses and a shining quarterback, this is an indoor game. There's high chance for a shootout.
Pick: Bears ML +130
Place Your Bet
Say I deposit the minimum of $20 and bet it on Bears ML — priced at +130 at the time of this writing — with the ACTNEWS150 promotion.
Here's what can happen with this bet:
- If the Bears win: I rake in $26, keep my original $20 and get $150 in bonus cash. I hold a total of 196 to do whatever with.
- If the Bears lose I still get $150 in bonus cash.
Here's a table to think of it this way:
|Bet||Profit||Money in Acct.|
|Bears win||$26 + $150||$196|
|Bears lose||$150 in bonus cash||$150 bonus cash|
Get Hard Cash With Bonus Cash
I'll have at least $150 to use regardless of first bet I used on Bears-Falcons
What's neat is if my bet wins, I can keep the bonus cash along with it. That's a rare benefit in legal online sports betting.
Keep in mind, I can't withdraw the bonuses — I can only bet with them.
I'll take the $150 and split it into these three $50 bets on the late window. Here's a display of mock outcomes
|Raiders ML (W)||+125||$62.50|
|Steelers ML (L)||+155||$0|
|Chargers ML (W)||+200||$100|
I also keep the $50 for the two bets that hit. I'll tack on $100 in bonus cash to $162.50 for a total of $262.50 to use moving forward. That's quite a jump from my initial $20 deposit.
There's plenty of more ways to bet Bears-Falcons. See what Action professionals think if you're betting on this possible barn burner.
The Sign-Up Process
Signing up for most legal sportsbooks is pretty simple and can be done in just a few minutes. Here's how it works at Barstool.