Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code ACTNEWSOH Earns $1,100 for Ohio Users Before Bengals-Bills
This player bonus means your first bet is on the house. If that first wager on the platform loses, you’ll get refunded in bonus cash equal to whatever you lost. We’ll explain how the offer works below.
If you’re not in Ohio, use code ACTNEWS150 for $150 in bonus cash when you place at least $20 on a pre-game NFL straight bet.
- Ohio promo code: ACTNEWSOH
- All other states: ACTNEWS150
Ohio sports betting is now live and legal — just in time for tonight’s marquee Monday Night Football game between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Buffalo Bills. Or, bettors can jump into Monday’s slate of Bowl action.
This matchup has major playoff implications and features two of the top quarterbacks in the game in Josh Allen and Joe Burrow. If you’re a first-time Ohio bettor, Barstool Sportsbook is offering one of the best sign-up deals to get you ready for tonight’s game.
Let’s dive into how these promotions will work.
How ACTNEWS150 Works
If you’re in Ohio, Barstool’s promo code ACTNEWSOH is live for in-state users, and it has two key parts:
- If you make a $1 bet, you’ll get $100 in bonus cash no matter what
- You’ll also get a $1,000 “first bet on the house.” That means if your first wager on the platform loses, you’ll be refunded in Barstool bonus cash equal to whatever you lost.
That’s why you don’t want to just place a $1 bet as your first wager to unlock the $100 in bonus cash, because you’ll essentially be forgoing the new player bonus/first bet on the house.
Let’s use a Bengals-Bills example for ACTNEWSOH. You deposit and bet $100 on Tee Higgins to score a touchdown at +170 odds — that’s your first bet on the house.
- If Higgins finds the end zone, you profit $170 and keep the original $100, plus you get $100 in bonus cash. That’s now $370 in total value in your account.
- If Higgins doesn’t score, you get $200 in bonus cash — $100 from the offer, and $100 in return for losing the Higgins wager.
Using the Bonus Cash
Barstool bonus cash is like site credits — you actually keep the bet amount if it wins, which is pretty rare. Let’s look at another example.
- If TCU wins, you win $400, and you keep the $100 in bonus cash as cash.
- If TCU loses, the bonus cash goes away.
How to Sign Up at Barstool Sportsbook
It’s simple to sign up at Barstool. Here’s how to do it:
- Click this link
- Put in your name, address, last four of SSN, etc.
- Enter Barstool Sportsbook promo code ACTNEWSOH or ACTNEWS150 and claim the offer
- Deposit using a bank account, credit/debit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet ($20 minimum for ACTNEWS150, and up to $1,000 for ACTNEWSOH).
Barstool New User Promo Requirements
Barstool does have some requirements that potential new users have to meet in order to register for their sportsbook. Confirm your eligibility with the checklist below:
- Must be 21+ years old
- New users must be located in a state where Barstool is active. It should be noted that you don’t have to live in Ohio to wager, you just have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium)
Prepare for Bengals-Bills With Us
Action Network has you covered on all things Bengals and Bills as kickoff approaches. Be sure to check out our betting primer, as Chris Raybon thinks Cincy’s red-hot against-the-spread performance will come to an end.
The Bengals have been incredible against the spread, but I think this is the right time to fade them. While their win against the Chiefs was impressive, the difference between the Chiefs and Bills is the Bills pair their top-four offense with a top-four defense while the Chiefs are outside the top 20 on defense. With a short spread like this, one extra stop could make all the difference.
According to our Action Labs data, teams that are 80% or better against the spread have gone just 100-131-3 (43%) ATS since 2017.
The Best Ways to Take Advantage of Barstool Sportsbook’s Promo Offers
If you want to know the best ways to utilize these Barstool Sportsbook promo codes, be sure to check out these resources we highly recommend for new bettors. Since you’re legally betting in Ohio for the first time, these tips will help you get off to positive start.
- Sports Betting Tips for Beginners
- How to Read American Odds
- Travel Betting Guide
- Sportsbook Bonus Terminology
If you’d like to learn more about Barstool Sportsbook and determine if it’s the right book for you, check out our in-depth Barstool Sportsbook review.