Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION1000 Nets Big Risk-Free Bet
- Barstool Sportsbook is offering new users a $1,000 risk-free bet with promo code ACTION1000.
- We dive into what a risk-free bet is, and how to use it on Saturday, below.
The Barstool Sportsbook promo code ACTION1000 gets new users a $1,000 risk-free bet on their first wager.
The risk-free bet can be used on any sport or bet type this weekend for college football or NFL (besides round robins).
Use ACTION1000 at checkout to claim the offer.
We'll dive into how to use the offer and how it works below.
How Does a Risk-Free Bet Work?
All this free bet vs. risk-free bet vs. bonus cash lingo can be confusing, so we did a detailed breakdown of every sportsbook promotion type.
Here's how Barstool's risk-free bet works — then we'll run through a real example from this weekend.
- Sign up using promo codeACTION1000
- Deposit at least $10
- If your first bet wins, you keep all the money
- If it loses, you'll get refunded in bonus cash (aka free bets) equal to that first wager
Let's dive into an example from Saturday's college football slate.
Say you deposit $100 and bet it all on Auburn moneyline (+150) against Penn State.
- If Auburn wins, you keep the $100 you bet, and profit $150. That's $250 total on a $100 deposit.
- If Auburn loses, you get $100 in bonus cash.
- If your bonus cash wagers win, you keep the winnings, but not the bonus cash.
- If your bonus cash wagers lose, you end up with nothing.
Now let's say Auburn does lose your risk-free bet. You then put it all on Saints +130 against the Bucs.
- The Saints win, you profit $130 but don't keep the $100 in bonus cash.
- Jets lose, you end up with nothing.
So if the Saints do win, you'll end up with a $30 profit ($130 – your $100 deposit).
Other things to know: You must use your bonus cash within 30 days, or it will be revoked. And you cannot wager on anything longer than -200 odds, or else your bonus cash won't convert to real cash (but you want to use your free bets on longshots, anyway). That means a -150 bet is OK, but -300 isn't.
How to Sign Up at Barstool
It's simple to sign up at Barstool Sportsbook.
- Follow this link
- Input all your accurate information (name, address, last four of SSN)
- Use promo code ACTION1000 at checkout
- Deposit using bank account, credit card or PayPal
- Make your first bet, risk-free, up to $1,000
Barstool's promo code bonus offer is available in 13 states — Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Users can still sign up and bet if they're traveling to a different state where Barstool operates this weekend.
How to Use Your Risk-Free Bets
The optimal ways to use your risk-free bets, mathematically anyway, is on plus-money wagers. That's because you're getting much more expected value from +250 or +500 wagers — the higher the line, the more value.
But not everyone wants to squander their big free bets on longshots, even if it's mathematically optimal.
Here are a few ways to use your risk-free bet at Barstool Sportsbook on Friday night.
- The ugliest, bottom of the barrel college football bets for this weekend, including two low-total unders.
- Our 5 favorite bets from Saturday's early college football slate.
- Canelo is a huge favorite over GGG on Saturday, so how can you find value at plus-money?
- We're showing value on the total in Nebraska-Oklahoma.