Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code ACTNEWS1000 Unlocks $1,000
- Signing up at Barstool Sportsbook and need a promotional offer to maximize your value? Use promo code ACTNEWS1000 to unlock a $1,000 new-player bonus.
- It's available any day of the week and on any game or sport. We'll explain more about how it works below.
- Act now ahead of a huge sports weekend featuring NFL action, college football, the World Cup and more.
Barstool Sportsbook’s promo code ACTNEWS1000 will unlock a $1,000 risk-free bet for all new users to the platform, any day of the week.
Just sign up, deposit, and make your first bet. If it loses, you’ll be refunded in free bets equal to the amount that you lost.
Confused? Don’t worry, we’ll explain more below.
How This Promo Works
Step 1: Making the First Bet
Whatever your first bet at Barstool is, that’s the risk-free bet. You don’t get to choose. So don’t put $5 on something just for fun, because if it loses, you’ll only get $5 back.
Ohio is the hottest team in the MAC, having covered the spread in all six matchups against conference opponents this season.
But the Bobcats are coming off a victory over in-state rival Miami (OH) and will now be traveling on the road against a sneaky Ball State team that boasts one of the top running backs in the conference.
Steele has rushed for over 190 yards two weeks in a row against Kent State and Toledo. The Ohio rushing defense has certainly had its moments recently, holding Akron, Western Michigan, Buffalo and Miami (OH) to a combined average of 59 rushing yards per game.
But we’ve seen it get gashed on the ground at times, allowing 605 yards rushing to Northern Illinois and Kent State. Ball State has the ground attack to put up similar numbers in this game.
The Cardinals defense has been strong against the pass, allowing just 6.2 yards per pass attempt this season. They can limit the big plays and keep Rourke in check.
Ohio is taking over 80% of the money in this game, and I consider myself a contrarian. This is a great sell-high spot on the Bobcats, so I’ll back Ball State to become bowl eligible as a home underdog.
So we’ll put all $200 on Ball State. Here’s what will happen:
- If Ball State wins, I keep the profit and stake. That’s $181 or so in winnings and $200 I bet originally, good for $381 in my account that’s now all mine.
- If Ball State loses, I get $200 back in free bets.
Step 2: Getting the Free Bets Back
So how do the free bets work? They’re almost like cash, but they have to be wagered first before you can turn them into cash.
Let’s get into another example. If Ball State loses, you can use your free bets on Wednesday or throughout the weekend.
Barstool has a unique quirk with its bonus cash/free bets where you keep the bet amount if it wins. Most sportsbooks just let you keep the winnings.
So if the Senators win, I win $210 and keep the $200. If the Sens lose, I end up with nothing.
Step 3: Using the Bonuses
You should be using your free bets on plus-money wagers because you’re getting more expected value that way.
Here are some ways to use your risk-free bet on Tuesday:
- The sharp side of Kansas-Duke in Tuesday night’s Champions Classic.
- Two college football bets to lock in for this weekend’s slate, the second to last of the regular season.
- Don’t doubt Michigan State as a big dog against Kentucky.
- Is Scott Stallings primed for a breakthrough win on the PGA TOUR this weekend after a strong close to the regular season?
- Is Northwestern undervalued against Georgetown in Tuesday college basketball action?
|Michigan||Sports & Casino|
|New Jersey||Sports & Casino|
|Pennsylvania||Sports & Casino|
|West Virginia||Sports & Casino|
The Sign-Up Process
Signing up for most legal sportsbooks is pretty simple and can be done in just a few minutes. Here’s how it works at Barstool.