Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code: $1,100 Value in Ohio, $150 Everywhere Else
Barstool NFL Week 17, 01/01/2023
Happy New Year, sports bettors! NFL Week 18 on Sunday is packed with action — 14 games throughout the day, many with major playoff implications.
If you’re in Ohio, use promo code ACTNEWSOH to get $100 in bonus cash no matter what, plus a $1,000 first bet on the house. It’s the best available offer in any state, since Ohio just launched sports betting this morning.
Barstool Sportsbook promo code ACTNEWS150 offers new users $150 in bonus cash when they wager at least $20 on any NFL game.
- Ohio promo code: ACTNEWSOH
- Other states: ACTNEWS150
Our sportsbook bonus guide has you covered if you don’t know how these offers work.
Offer Details & Signup
Barstool’s registration process is straightforward. Follow these steps:
- Click here to begin the registration process.
- Enter all required information needed to create a new account.
- The promo code should autofill if you used that link; if not, enter ACTNEWS150 or ACTNEWSOH at checkout.
How Barstool Promo CODE ACTNEWSOH Works
Alright, time to dive into these offers.
The Barstool Ohio promo code can unlock up to $1,100 in value in two separate parts.
- First, you’ll get a first bet on the house up to $1,000. That means if your first bet loses, you’ll get refunded in Barstool bonus cash, up to $1,000.
- Second, if you make any bet of at least $1, you’ll get $100 in bonus cash no matter what. So if you make that first bet on the house for $1,000, you’ll qualify.
So let’s say you want to bet the Darren Waller to score a touchdown for the Raiders at +300. You bet $200 on it as your first bet.
- If Waller scores, you make $600 and keep the original $200, plus you get $100 in bonus cash.
- If Waller doesn’t score, you get $200 back in bonus cash.
How Barstool Promo CODE ACTNEWS150 Works
There are a few things you should know before making your first wager after claiming the ACTNEWS150 promo code:
- It must be a straight wager, so no parlays
- It must be at least $20
- You can’t bet it, then cash it out. The bet must settle.
- But no matter what the result of the bet, you’ll get $150 in bonus cash
Alright, let’s get into some examples to show you how it works.
Alright, let’s walk you through how this offer works.
- If the Browns win, I’ll profit $22, keep the original $20, and get $150 in bonus cash. That’s $192 in total value in my account.
- If the Browns lose, I’ll lose $20, but still have $150 in bonus cash.
Using Barstool Bonus Cash
If your first bet does in fact end up losing, plus-money wagers are the best option when using a new player bonus due to its potential significant return.
Bonus cash works like this — if your bet wins, you keep the winnings, but not the initial bet amount. Let’s look at an example for Sunday Night Football once you’ve used the Browns game to claim your $150.
I’ll put $20 in bonus cash on Detroit’s Brock Wright to score a touchdown at +350.
- If Wright scores, I win $70 ($20 x 3.5) but don’t keep the original $20 in bonus cash.
- If Perine doesn’t score, I lose the $20 and have $130 in bonus cash remaining.