Bears-Patriots: Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Offers New Bettors $1,250
First-bet insurance means that bettors with Caesars can bet on the game and get back however much they waged if their bet loses.
Use ACTION4FULL upon sign up or this link.
Caesars first-bet insurance has two outcomes:
- If your first bet wins: you keep the winnings and your deposit.
- If your first bet loses: you’ll get refunded in free bets equal to your wager.
Still perplexed? I've got a preview on how first-bet insurance will work with Week 7 of Monday Night Football below.
Monday Night Football and First-Bet Insurance
Here are several stand out factors to consider when using first-bet insurance on Bears-Patriots:
- Justin Fields leads the league in sacks. While he shows promise in the rushing game, there isn't a promising group of weapons at his disposal to pass. We should see an aggressive New England defense limit options for Fields in this one.
- Despite Damien Harris returning to the Patriots backfield, Rhamondre Stevenson should continue to produce fruitfully. Stevenson has 237 rush years and two touchdowns in the last two weeks. He'll see plenty of opportunity with Mac Jones leading a buttoned-up offense.
- Jakobi Meyers has been the target magnet of the Patriots offense. Although Mac Jones is not expected to throw for a lot in this game, Meyers is always good for a handful of short receptions. He has 12 for 161 yards in his two games since returning from injury. It would be surprising if he didn't rack up several more on Monday.
Since our rule of thumb is betting plus-money wagers with these opportunities, here's a parlay to consider:
|Justin Fields Under 160.5 Pass Yards||-110|
|Rhamondre Stevenson Over 63.5 Rush Yards||-110|
|Jakobi Meyers 50+ Receiving Yards||-136|
- Let's say you deposit and bet $250 on this parlay. Here are the outcomes:
- If this parlay hits, you win $1,287.50 ($250 x 5.15). You keep the $250 deposit and have a total of $1,537.
- If the parlay doesn't hit, you get $250 back in free bets.
Looking for more ways to bet Bears-Patriots? Check out Sean Koerner's best prop bets for Monday Night Football.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
How to Use Your Free Bets for CFB Week 9
Suppose you lose on your bet on Monday Night Football. You have $250 to bet with, but not withdraw.
Let's look ahead to Week 9 of CFB with two games our CFB expert Brad Cunningham gave early bets for:
East Carolina at BYU:The East Carolina secondary does struggle from a Success Rate standpoint, but it doesn’t give up a lot of big plays. The Pirates rank 28th in passing explosiveness allowed, and Hall’s PFF passing grade on throws under 10 yards is only 67.8.
BYU’s rushing attack is incredibly reliant on explosive plays, as it’s 106th in Rushing Success Rate but fifth in the nation in rushing explosiveness. East Carolina, meanwhile, comes in at 32nd in EPA/Rush and top-15 in Defensive Line Yards and Stuff Rate.
Coastal Carolina at Marshall: Coastal Carolina has been very poor against the run this season, allowing 4.6 yards per carry while ranking 95th in EPA/Rush, 94th in rushing explosiveness allowed and 108th in Defensive Line Yards.
In the Chants’ last game at home against Old Dominion, they allowed the Monarchs to rush for over 300 yards on 10.1 yards per carry. So, Laborn should have no problem putting up some big numbers on Saturday.
Let's say you bet all $250 in free bets on this Week 9 parlay:
|East Carolina +3.5||-122|
- If the parlay hits, you win $632. You don't keep the $350 in free bets.
- If the parlay misses, you have $0.
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.