bet365 Bonus Code ACTION Gets $200 Value for MLB, All Sports This Weekend
Day two of the Major League Baseball season brings five Friday evening games and there’s $200 in bonus bets available when a first bet is placed with bet365 bonus code ACTION.
This is only available in Colorado, New Jersey, Ohio and Virginia. There are a couple of requirements to access the bet365 bonus code, though:
- Deposit $10 and make a $1+ bet.
- The first bet must be on a prop with -500 odds or longer, so -400, -300, +100, and lower are acceptable.
These bonus bets can then be used on any sport, including the NBA, NHL or anything else happening Friday.
Opening Day saw some wacky, high-scoring outcomes across the league. Let’s turn the page with some bets you can use bonus bets on for Friday’s table of MLB.
Using Bonus Bets at bet365 Friday MLB
The bet365 bonus bets appear in your account following your first $1 bet, so you can place your first bet simply to access them. Once that bet is placed, you’ll have $200 in bonus bets to use for real profit.
Our +EV betting guide suggests taking a longshot; one reason being because bonus bets only allow you to keep the winnings. Another states that you’ll accrue more value over time when going plus. That’s why picking player props or crafting a parlay are optimal moves for using bonus bets.
Here’s a pair of expert picks for Friday’s MLB slate that we can combine into a parlay to elongate our odds:
- BJ Cunningham on White Sox F5 against the Astros at 8:10 p.m. ET:
Lance Lynn did regress in 2022, but his numbers were still pretty good. He had a 3.62 xERA, 3.44 xFIP, his BB/9 rate was the lowest of his career at 1.41, and he did all that by mainly throwing a fastball, cutter, and sinker.
Cristian Javier is a darkhorse Cy Young candidate and he had one of the lowest xERAs in baseball last season at 2.43. However, basically every projection system has him regressing to more of a 3.6 ERA type of pitcher.
So I think this price is over-inflating Javier a bit, especially for the first five innings. I have Lynn and the White Sox projected at +111 for the first five innings, so I like the value on them at +130.
- Dylan Wilkerson on Over 5.5 for Rockies-Padres at 9:40 p.m. ET:
If you think the Padres have rocked Freeland, just wait until you see how poor the Rockies have made Nick Martinez’s life on the mound. The Rockies boast five players that have a batting average of .300 when facing Martinez, and those five players have tallied four home runs in 65 plate appearances. C.J Cron is coming off of a great Opening Day, and after seeing the success he has had against Martinez, I expect him to keep the momentum going.
Whether you want to believed the powers that be have juiced the ball, or you like diving into the stats. Their is plenty of evidence to take these two teams to score quickly.
These two bets create a nice parlay of +452 odds. Here’s what you could expect using $100 worth of bet365 bonus bets on this parlay:
- Parlay hits: You win $452 but don’t keep your $100 bet. This money is available for withdrawal.
- Parlay misses: You lose $100 of your bonus bets and profit $0.
bet365 Terms & Conditions
Here are the important points to know about this offer:
- States available:Colorado, New Jersey, Ohio, and Virginia.
- You’ll receive the bonus bets after one hour of your first $1 bet settling.
- You must make your first bet within 30 days. Otherwise, it will be forfeited.
- If you are inactive for 90 days, your bonus bets will be forfeited.
- bet365 doesn’t allow you to bet on both sides to guarantee a victory. For example, you cannot bet $10 on the Pelicans and Warriors.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.