Bet365 Bonus Code ACTION Offers $200 in Ohio, Other States for Saturday & Sunday Games
bet365 Ohio CBB, 01/28/23
Sportsbook sign-up offers don’t get much easier than bet365 bonus code ACTION, which unlocks $200 in bonus bets no matter what.
Here are the four steps to unlocking this offer. Then we’ll explain how bonus bets work below at bet365.
- Input bet365 bonus code ACTION
- Deposit $10 or more
- Bet a $1 on any game
- Get $200 in bet credits once that game ends
The offer can be claimed by betting on any sport, and the bonus bets can then be used on any sport.
Click this link to begin your sign-up process and enter code bet365 bonus code ACTION when you’re finishing your registration.
bet365 offers our favorite same game parlay product on the market so if you’re in Ohio, New Jersey or Colorado, it’s worth having in your arsenal.
bet365 Bonus Code Examples
As we described above, it’s super simple to sign up and claim this bet365 bonus code. Just deposit $10, bet at least $1, and you’ll get bet credits released shortly thereafter.
That’s it! Both the first bet and the ensuing bet credits can be used on anything.
We’ll break it down with some examples from Tuesday’s sports slate.
Getting the Bet Credits
Just deposit $10, then bet at least $1 on anything to activate the bet credits. Let that bet settle — you can’t cash it out.
So let’s say you put your $10 deposit on the Kansas-Kentucky over at 143.
- If the game goes over, you profit about $9.1, keep the original $10, and get the $200 in bet credits.
- If the game goes under, you lose the cash, but get the $200 in bet credits.
From our Kansas-Kentucky preview:
There are few matchups better than Kansas vs. Kentucky. This is the fourth duel between these two blue-bloods since 2019, with Kentucky winning two of the last three.
The Jayhawks roll into Rupp Arena riding a rare three-game losing streak, while Kentucky has found a new identity resulting in a four-game winning streak.
These recent struggles for Kansas have been due to its play on the defensive end. Over the last three games, the Jayhawks have given up an average of 80.3 points per game.
These numbers need to improve against a Wildcats team that ranks 19th nationally in Adjusted Offensive Efficiency.
The success for the Wildcats is a result of a newfound starting lineup that includes Cason Wallace at the point guard position and Sahvir Wheeler providing a spark off the bench.
Additionally, this lineup has reignited reigning National Player of the Year Oscar Tshiebwe, who will need to take advantage of an undersized Jayhawks lineup.
On the other side, Kansas looks to get back on track against a Kentucky defense struggling to find consistency. The Wildcats rank outside the top 55 in Adjusted Defensive Efficiency due to an inability to create pressure and consistently prevent penetration.
Even though this is a great spot to back Bill Self in a desperation spot as a potential underdog, I believe there is more value in backing both offenses in this matchup.
Pick: Over 143 or Better
Using Bet Credits
Now that you have the bet credits you’ll want to use them. The best way to use your bet credits is on longshots, because you’re getting much more expected value. We recommend tight markets in the +300 to +500 range.
bet365 doesn’t have a ton of time-length restrictions around bet credits, but let’s say you want to use them for Sunday’s NFL slate. Here’s how they’ll work.
You take $50 of the credits and put them on George Kittle to score a touchdown at +200.
- If Kittle scores, you profit $100 but don’t keep the $50 credit. You’ll now have $100 cash in your account, plus $150 in credits.
- If Kittle doesn’t score, the credit just goes away and you’ll have $150 remaining.
Bet365 Terms & Conditions
Here are the important points to know about this offer:
- States available: New Jersey, Colorado, Ohio, Ontario
- You’ll get the bet credits one hour after your first $1 or more bet settles.
- You have 30 days to place your first bet once you make your account, or the offer will be forfeited.
- Bet credits will be forfeited if your account is inactive for 90 days — aka you don’t login.
- There’s no manipulating credits to lock in a profit, like betting $50 on the opposite side of the same game. That’s an easy way to get banned at any sportsbook.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.