bet365 Bonus Code ACTION Fetches $200 in Virginia, Ohio & Other States for Super Bowl
bet365 VA Super Bowl, 02/12/2023
There are seemingly endless ways to bet Super Bowl LVII and Virginia bettors can get creative with bet365 bonus code ACTION to reap $200 back in total value. The world’s favorite Sportsbook just went live in VA last week.
Whether you place a $1 bet Kadarius Toney to win MVP or a Quez Watkins to score multiple touchdowns prop or Eagles moneyline, the $200 will be awarded. If you place a $1 bet on any game before the Super Bowl, you’ll get the credits in time to use on the Super Bowl itslef.
The only criteria to unlock the $200 is depositing a minimum of $10 and betting at least $1 on anything.
This is also available for those signing up to bet at bet365 in Ohio, New Jersey and Colorado.
Let’s take a closer look using some Super Bowl LVII examples below.
Bet365 Terms & Conditions
Here are the important points to know about this offer:
- This offer (and bet365) is available in four states — New Jersey, Colorado, Virginia, Ohio.
- You’ll get the bet credits one hour after your first $1 or more bet settles.
- You have 30 days to place your first bet once you make your account, or the offer will be forfeited.
- Credits will be forfeited if your account is inactive for 90 days — aka you don’t login.
- You cannot bet on opposite sides of the same game with credits to guarantee a profit. So, you can’t bet $25 each on both the Vikings and Patriots to win.
bet365 Bonus Code, Explained
If you’re in any of the four states mentioned above, bet365 is an advantageous book for betting football. We think it’s got the best same game parlay product on the market. Plus, it’s and an extremely user-friendly app.
Enough with the reviews, though.
Getting the Bet Credits
With that said, let’s suppose I place a $10 bet on the alternate spread of Kansas City -3.5 at +125 odds.
According to our Evan Abrams, the line has moved 1.5 points or more 18 times in Super Bowl history. In that span the team that it’s moved towards has gone 16-2 SU and 14-4 ATS. The line has moved 3.5 points since it opened towards Philadelphia — now 1.5 favorites.
If the Eagles were to cover the alternate spread of three points or more, I’d see the $22.50 payout, plus $200 in bet credits. But in the case they don’t, I’d lose my deposit, but still receive $200.
Using Bet Credits
Bet credits should be used to bet on longshots. Trust us, you’ll rake in more profit over time.
The bet credits appear after the wager settles, so we’d have them to use after the game. But in keeping with the Super Bowl talk, let’s use another Chiefs-Eagles example to demonstrate bet credits.
Suppose I wanted to use $100 of the $200 on Patrick Mahomes to score an anytime touchdown. It’s a suggestion from our Sean Koerner:
Patrick Mahomes scored a touchdown four times in 17 games this year, implying a price of +325. Yes, Mahomes may be limited rushing the football due to his ankle injury. As we saw, though, at the end of regulation in the AFC Championship, Mahomes is capable of scrambling when he must. Mahomes’ ankle should be healthier than it was against Cincinnati thanks to two weeks of added rest, as well.
These odds are priced at +375 at bet365. Here’s how this would go down:
- Mahomes runs (or catches it) it into the end zone: I win $375 of real cash I can withdraw. I don’t keep the $100 in bet credits. I’ve now profited $365 on a $10 deposit.
- Mahomes doesn’t run (or catch it) it into the end zone: I lose the $100 and profit a nice zero.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.