Bet365 Bonus Code ACTION Gains $200 on NFL Saturday
The battle to clinch the AFC South plus a playoff berth commences Saturday at 8:15 p.m. ET and bet365 bonus codeACTION nets $200 when at least $10 is deposited and at least $1 is bet on this game or any others.
This promotion will activate instantly upon placing your first wager; new bettors with bet365 can use ACTION at sign up.
bet365 has the Jaguars listed as 6.5-point favorites. With the Jaguars rolling through some luck wins and the Titans in search for a break, there's value to be had in this one. Let's identify how we can use the ACTION promo on Titans-Jags along with the functions of free bets and more.
Tennessee Titans (+230) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (-280) bet365 Preview
Nothing has been going the Titans way. Mike Vrabel's club is looking to snap a five-game skid to see their first win since Nov. 17 against Green Bay. In that window, the Titans faced Jacksonville to experience a 36-22 defeat. Derrick Henry will return to the fold after missing the Week 17 loss to Dallas. The fate of the Titans also lies in the hands of Joshua Dobbs, who will be making his second start on the year.
The newly-appointed starting quarterback in Nashville played valiantly against Dallas — throwing for 232 yards and a touchdown toss. But the Dallas defense forced three turnovers on him. With Henry in Dobbs' backfield, it goes without saying he'll amass a major workload to make dents in a Jacksonville defense he raked in 149 total yards and a touchdown several weeks earlier. Henry has 105.3 YPG and 16 total touchdowns in 12 career games against the Jaguars.
The Jaguars sit on the other end of the spectrum winning their last four games. Trevor Lawrence has nine total touchdowns in that span, but hasn't thrown one in the last two contests. The second-year former No. 1 overall has made massive strides this season leading an 11th ranked overall offense and developing a widespread, productive offensive cast.
Part of that cast namely being Christian Kirk, who's enjoying his first 1,000+ yard season; and Travis Ettienne, the rookie back that's made a splash with 1,108 yards and five touchdowns. Tennessee held both of these players to their respective unders when they met in Week 14.
Talking Free Bets
The best way to use your free bets is on longshots, because you're getting much more expected value. Given two capable defenses meeting under these circumstances, this game begs a low-scoring result. That said, the Titans could keep a tight pace with the Jags— even if they went 0-1 ATS against them in the last go-around.
Here's a Saturday night Titans-Jaguars betting suggestion:
With this promotion, we can bet $1 or more on anything in the game and get $200 in free bets back no matter what. We'll place $10 down on the two-legger above priced at +265.
If it hits, I will get a payout of $26.50 on top of the $200 in free bets. But if it loses, I'll lose my $10 wager, but still get the $200 in free bets.
When it comes to betting with free bets, we keep profits, but not the wager. Let's take $100 of the $200 and place it on the Bears to upset the Vikings on Sunday at 1 p.m. ET. bet365 has this priced at +215. We'll bank $215 if Chicago wins, but lose the $100. We also lose the $100 and gain nothing if Chicago loses.
More Ways to Bet NFL Week 18
- Darren Rovell presents some intriguing player props tailored to real-life player incentives — whether they be contract or milestone based
- Stuckey organizes his picks for all Week 18 matchups, which involve rolling with the spread on the Jets, Browns and Rams, among other teams.
- Action Predictive Analytics organizes the NFL luck-driven power rankings heading into the season's final week, which slot the Eagles as No. 1.
- Brandon Anderson gives his waits, passes, leans and bets for every NFL matchup in his Week 18 betting primer.
Quick Tip: Don't Change Unit Size
There's more to becoming a consistent sports bettor than just making the correct picks. It starts with good money management. You should always avoid changing your unit size in accordance with how you've been doing. This means don't double down when you're on a roll cause you feel confident. And when you're in a slump, don't try to make your losses back in one go.
We suggest using a flat-betting approach for two reasons:
- It saves detrimental damages if you should hit a rough patch.
- It gives a positive ROI when doing well.
Bet365 Terms & Conditions
Here are the important points to know about this offer:
- States available:New Jersey, Colorado, Ontario
- You'll get the free bets one hour after your first $1 or more bet settles.
- You have 30 days to place your first bet once you make your account, or the offer will be forfeited.
- Free bets will be forfeited if your account is inactive for 90 days — aka you don't login.
- You cannot bet on opposite sides of the same game with free bets to guarantee a profit. So, you can't bet $25 each on both the Vikings and Patriots to win.