Bet365 Bonus Code ACTION Offers $200 in Virginia for Wednesday Slate
bet365 VA NBA, 02/03/2023
bet365 bonus code ACTION unlocks $200 in bet credits when you wager at least $1 on any game. You can then use the credits on anything — NFL, college basketball, NBA, NHL, soccer and more.
It’s been a little bit since a new sportsbook launched in Virginia, but bettors in VA should be excited about bet365. The world’s biggest sportsbook is now live in the Old Dominion State, its fourth U.S. state after New Jersey, Colorado and Ohio.
Here’s how to get started:
- Use bet365 bonus code ACTION (or use this link to get started)
- Deposit $10 or more
- Bet $1 on any market (at long as it’s less than -500; so -400 is OK)
- Once that bet settles, you’ll get $200 in bet credits within an hour
bet365 offers our favorite same game parlay interface of any book, has markets on just about anything and the user experience of its app is pretty seamless.
bet365 Bonus Code, Explained
We’ll dive into how this offer works, plus how to use your bet credits once you activate them using examples from Wednesday’s sports slate.
To get the credits, I need to actually deposit and make my first bet. There are very few (if any) no-deposit offers available in sports betting these days.
So let’s say I deposit $100 and put $20 on the Toronto Maple Leafs at +100 against the Boston Bruins.
- If the Leafs win, I profit $20, keep my $20, and get the bet credits. So I’ll have $120 in my account in cash plus $200 in credits.
- If the Leafs lose, I’ll lose my $20 and have $80 in cash in my account, plus the $200 in credits.
OK, you’ve activated the offer and the credits are in your account. What happens next?
Time to Use the Bet Credits
With bet credits at most sites including bet365, you keep any profits you make, but you don’t keep the initial bet amount.
Let’s say I want to take $20 in bet credits and put it on Dallas Goedert to score a touchdown in the Super Bowl against the Chiefs. Its our Gilles Gallant’s favorite early TD scorer bet.
The Anytime Touchdown Scorer odds might be the most important factor for why I’ve bet on Goedert to score a touchdown in Super Bowl 57. I tracked him at the Action App at +220, which was tied for his season-high for Anytime TD odds at DraftKings. The last time he was +220 was in Week 10 vs Washington, a game he finished with three catches and a touchdown despite getting hurt in the second half.
It’s also worth mentioning that despite playing in separate conferences, these two teams have faced each other fairly recently with a lot of the same personnel.
Back in Week 4 of the 2021 season, the Chiefs went into Lincoln Financial Field and beat the Eagles 42-30. Tyreek Hill was the star who finished with three touchdowns, but Goedert finished with five catches and a touchdown. For reference, he was +210 to score a touchdown in that game.
Goedert has since dropped down to +200 at FanDuel, which I’d still bet but is my cutoff price for projected value. However, as we get closer to the Super Bowl and more money pours in on player props, the TD value could continue to slip.
If you’re on the fence, tread carefully on waiting till closer to game day before locking it in as it may drop to +190 at this pace.
Here are the two ways it can go:
- If Goedert scores, I profit $40 ($20 x 2.0) but don’t keep the bet credit.
- If Goedert doesn’t win, the credit just goes away, and I’ll have $180 in credits left.
The best way to use your bet credits is on longshots, because you’re getting much more expected value. We recommend tight markets in the +300 to +500 range, though mathematically your expected value will always be higher if the line is higher.
Bet365 Terms & Conditions
Here are the important points to know about this offer:
- States available: New Jersey, Colorado, Virginia, Ohio, Ontario
- You’ll get the bet credits will be issued one hour after your first $1 or more bet settles.
- You have 30 days to place your first bet once you make your account, or the offer will be forfeited.
- Credits will be forfeited if your account is inactive for 90 days — aka you don’t login.
- You cannot bet on opposite sides of the same game with credit bets to guarantee a profit. So, you can’t bet $25 each on both the Vikings and Patriots to win.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.