BetMGM Bonus Code Unlocks $200 for Bears-Commanders on TNF
- BetMGM is back with a $200 free bet offer in every state after pulling it from all but three states in favor of the $1,000 risk-free bet.
- Here's where it stands, and how to claim it depending on where you live. We'll explain how all these promos work below.
BetMGM has two bonus coder offers that each unlock $200 in free bets. They work almost identically.
- ACTIONNHL gets new users $200 in free bets if there's one goal scored in an NHL game they bet.
- ACTIONYARD gets new users (Kansas, Illinois, Louisiana only) $200 in free bets if the football team they bet gets at least 1 passing yard.
These offers are better than the $1,000 risk-free bet, so be sure to take advantage while they last. It doesn't matter if you're not a hockey fan.
Here are the codes to use in each state. Then we'll explain how to use your free bets and how to get them.
How to Get the Free Bets
This ACTIONNHL and ACTIONYARD offers are better than the $1,000 risk-free bet, so grab these now while they're still live. They won't last forever.
These offers work almost exactly the same:
- Bet $10 on an NHL game, and if there's a goal scored, you'll get $200 in free bets — returned in the form of four, $50 increments. It doesn't matter if you don't like hockey, you just want to maximize the value of the free-bet offers that sportsbooks are giving you. Let's say you bet $10 on the Rangers at +120 against the Wild.
- Bet $10 on Bears–Commanders, get $200 in free bets if the team you bet gets at least one passing yard.
You'll then be free to use those free bets on any sport or event you'd like — soccer, hockey, baseball, CFB, etc.
How Free Bets Work
OK, so how do free bets work exactly? They're almost like cash, but you must wager them before you can withdraw them.
Say you bet $10 on the Commanders moneyline on Thursday Night Football to claim the free bets. Then once you're armed with $200, you can wager them on anything you'd like.
This Dallas defense has been one of the better units in the whole league and have created a ton of problems with their pass rush. Matthew Stafford averaged -0.33 EPA per play against the Cowboys, and the Rams had just a 33% success rate. Dallas also has a strong run defense, ranking sixth in rushing success rate, which will make things even more difficult on Jalen Hurts.
The Eagles offensive line, while one of the best in the league, has been getting beaten up in the last couple of weeks. Jordan Mailata missed this week’s game and would be questionable to return next week. Jason Kelce and Landon Dickerson both left the game with injuries in Week 5 but were able to return. There’s a chance that Philadelphia’s entire offensive line could play, but they likely will not be playing at 100%.
Even with Cooper Rush playing, this line is potentially too high. There is a strong possibility of Dak Prescott returning for this game, which would dramatically shift this line. I would take this down to +3 with Rush in and Cowboys -1.5 if Prescott plays. By taking it now, you are likely getting a +EV bet at minimum and possibly getting some great closing line value.
Fortunately, you don't need to use the free bets all at once. You'll get four, $50 free bets back. But for the example, it's easiest if we pretend you do.
- So if Dallas covers the spread, you'll win $181 off the $200 in free bets. You now have $181 in your account, plus your original deposit.
- If Dallas doesn't cover, you lose the free bets and they're gone.
Want to learn more about BetMGM before signing up and betting? Check out our five things to know video.
BetMGM Bonus Code Details
|ACTIONNHL||AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV & WY||$200 Free Bets|
|ACTIONYARD||IL, LA, KS||$200 Free Bets|
It's super easy to sign up at BetMGM. Here's how:
- Click here to signup.
- Enter your personal info (email, address, etc.)
- Use BetMGM bonus code ACTION or ACTIONYARD
- Deposit at least $10 to get the bonus
How to Use Your BetMGM Free Bets
- Sean Koerner tries to find an edge in Commanders-Bears, the ugliest primetime NFL game of the year so far (and that's saying something).
- How Sean Zerillo is betting Thursday's MLB playoff slate.
- Three bets for the three college football games on Thursday night, including Baylor laying points on the road.