BetMGM Bonus Code ACTION Fetches $1,000 for Bucs vs. Saints
BetMGM bonus code ACTION unlocks a $1,000 first bet on the house for all new users to the platform.
Here's how the bonus offer works:
- Sign up and desposit at least $10
- Make your first wager up to $1,000
- If that bet wins, you keep the winnings and original bet
- If that bet loses, you get refunded whatever you lost in free bets
That's it! We'll explain with some more examples from Monday Night Football below.
Bonus code ACTIONYARD unlocks $200 in free bets for users in Maryland, Illinois, Louisiana and Kansas. It's a more cost-effective offer than bonus code ACTION, since you don't need to risk much.
In search of a casino bonus code with up to $1,025 in value? Use ACTIONCASINO or click here for more details about how the promo works.
How to Sign Up
- Click here
- Use ACTION or ACTIONYARD at checkout
- Enter all your info – name, address, phone number, last four digits of your SSN so they can verify your identity, etc.
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet up to $1,000
$1,000 Bonus on the House
Since there are so many sportsbook sign-up offers out there, we did a deep dive on them so the lingo is easier to differentiate.
This promo is common in the industry — what we call a "bet on the house." Here's how it works, with examples from Monday Night Football.
Selecting Your First Wager
Alright, let's that first wager. Our NFL expert Chris Raybon likes the Bucs-Saints total under 41.
The Saints offense has been sputtering of late and has failed to top 13 points in three of its past four games. One of the biggest issues is that defenses have seen enough tape of Taysom Hill and can no longer be caught off guard by his packages. Hill has recorded just 72 scoreless rushing yards on 19 carries over his past four games, and his five passing plays over that span have averaged just 5.4 yards per attempt. He’s also been a non-factor as a receiver for the entire season, amassing just 31 yards and a touchdown on 80 routes.
Another big issue is the offensive line has struggled to generate any push for Alvin Kamara, who hasn’t topped 3.5 yards per carry since Week 7. The Bucs run defense hasn’t been as elite as in years past, but is up to 14th in DVOA and has allowed just 148 yards on 41 carries (3.6 YPC) over the past two games.
Andy Dalton has been serviceable for the Saints, but the Bucs’ sixth-ranked pass defense in DVOA represents the toughest matchup he has faced all season. In four games against above-average pass defenses (Bengals, Ravens, Steelers, 49ers), Dalton is averaging just 187.5 yards passing and has thrown three touchdowns and three interceptions. The Saints have averaged just 12.3 points per game in those contests.
Chris Olave has had an excellent rookie year, but hasn’t been a factor in the red zone and has just three touchdowns on 92 targets this season. Dalton will not have the services of Juwan Johnson (ankle), who leads the team with five touchdown catches.
Watching the First Wager Play Out
Alright, so how will this wager go if it wins or loses? Let's say you put $500 on this under as your first bet.
- If the game goes over and it loses, you get $500 back in free bets.
- If the game goes under it wins, you profit about $450, and keep the original $500. That's $950 in your account you can either continue betting or withdraw.
So what happens if you lose and get the free bets? Let's dive into that next.
Applying Free Bets
A free bet is close to cash, but not quite. You can't withdraw them; they must be wagered to turn into cash.
Say I get $500 back in free bets and put it all on Morocco moneyline against Spain in the World Cup on Tuesday, priced at +600.
- If Morocco wins, I profit $3,000 (6.0 x $500), but don't keep the original $500 in free bets.
- If Morocco loses, I end up with nothing.
Offers by State
- ACTION: $1,000 risk-free bet. If your first bet loses, you get the same amount back in free bets. This is available in all BetMGM states but New York.
- ACTIONYARD: For users in Maryland, Kansas, Illinois and Louisiana only. Get $200 in free bets if the NFL team you bet throws for 1+ yard.
- ACTIONOHIO: MGM will give you $200 in free bets with no deposit required. Ohio betting launches on Jan. 1.
A new state will launch sports betting in the next few months. BetMGM is offering an excellent sign-up bonus in both states — $200 in free bets with no deposit required. Because acquiring new customers during state launches is so important, you won't get a better offer than this.
- Ohio, on Jan. 1: Use code ACTIONOHIO