BetMGM Bonus Code ACTION Offers $1,000 Promo for Rams vs. Raiders
BetMGM bonus code ACTION will net a $1,000 first bet on the house. That means if your first wager loses, you’ll be refunded in free bets equal to whatever you lost (up to $1,000).
We’ll explain more about how this offer works below. This offer is not available in New York.
BetMGM is one of my favorite sportsbooks when betting NFL games because of strong first touchdown scorer pricing and first TD scorer promo especially. The number of Thursday and Monday Night Football games are winding down, so get in on the action now.
If you’re looking for a casino bonus code with up to $1,025 in value, use ACTIONCASINO at checkout or click here for more details about how the promo works.
BetMGM Bonus Codes by State
- ACTION: A $1,000 first bet on the house.
- ACTIONYARD: For users in Maryland, Kansas, Illinois and Louisiana only. Get $200 in free bets if the NFL team you bet throws for 1+ yard. It’s a lower-risk offer than the $1,000 first bet on the house.
- ACTIONOHIO: Get $200 in free bets with no deposit required. BetMGM is expected to launch in Ohio on Jan. 1.
Signing up at BetMGM
Signing up at BetMGM is a breeze. Here’s how it works.
- Click here
- Use BetMGM bonus code ACTION or ACTIONYARD at checkout
- Enter all your information — name, address, last four digits of your SSN, etc. It will be needed to verify your identity
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet up to $1,000
Check out our travel FAQ/guide if you don’t live in a BetMGM state but are traveling to or through one this weekend.
Criteria to Sign Up
Not sure if you’re eligible to sign up? Here are the boxes you need to check to claim a BetMGM bonus code.
- Be 21 years or older
- Currently located in a state where BetMGM operates — you can find a full list here. You don’t need to live in the state, you just need to be physically present
- Have a valid credit card, bank account, or other deposit method.
How Bonus Code ACTION Will Go
Alright, so you’re signed up and ready to dive in.
We put together a sportsbook promo lingo explainer if you want to learn more about how these offers work. But we’ll cover it below with examples, as well.
If you’re unsure what a point spread is or what +200 means, check out our tips for first-time bettors.
Making that First Bet
After depositing, you’ll want to put your full deposit on your first wager. It’s the best way to maximize this promo.
So you deposit $1,000 and bet it all on Van Jefferson to score a touchdown for the Rams. Obscure, I know, but the best way to use free bets and promo wagers is on longshots.
- If Jefferson scores, you pocket $3,500 and keep the original $1,000. You’ll now have $4,500 in your account, and the promo is effectively over.
- If Jefferson doesn’t score, you get $1,000 back in free bets.
So how do free bets work? We’ll cover that next.
How to Use Free Bets
Hopefully you don’t need to get free bets from this promo and can just walk away with the winnings from your first wager instead.
But BetMGM is basically giving you a second chance here — you get free bets back equal to whatever you lost.
Here’s how free bets work. It’s like BetMGM is spotting you the bet, and you keep the winnings if it wins.
So let’s say Jefferson doesn’t score from the previous example, and you get $1,000 in free bets. BetMGM will split them up into 10, $100 free bets.
So say you put $100 on the Netherlands at +260 in Friday’s World Cup match against Argentina, because you won’t get the free bets back until after Thursday Night Football.
- If the Netherlands wins (in regulation), you profit $260 but don’t keep the original $100.
- If the Netherlands loses, you free bet goes away and you have $900 worth of free bets left.
How Does Bonus Code ACTIONYARD Work?
This promo is lower risk than bonus code ACTION and it’s pretty simple. Here’s how it works.
- Just bet $10 on any NFL game.
- If the team you’re betting throws for 1+ yard, you get $200 in free bets. Easy enough!
Free bets, if you didn’t read the section above, are almost like bets on the house. You keep the winnings, but you don’t keep the free bet itself.
BetMGM will return your $200 in four, $50 free bets. You can use them on anything — CFB, NFL, World Cup, etc. I like to use free bets on anything plus-money, because that’s what the math says is optimal.
Let’s say I get $200 in free bets on the Rams-Raiders game on Thursday Night Football, then use your first $50 free bet on England +160 against France in regulation on Saturday afternoon.
- If England wins, I make $80 in profit, but I don’t keep the original $50 free bet.
- If England loses, the free bet goes away, but I don’t lose any cash.