BetMGM Bonus Code ACTION Unlocks $1,000 for Titans vs. Packers
BetMGM bonus code ACTION will get all new users (excluding New York) a $1,000 risk-free bet to use on Titans vs. Packers for Thursday Night Football, or any other game this weekend.
That means if you lose your first bet, you’ll get credited the same amount back in free bets, up to $1,000.
We’ll explain more below if you’re still unsure how the offer works, and detail the other offers available in select states.
If you’re looking for a casino bonus code worth up to $1,025, use ACTIONCASINO or click here for more details about how the promo works.
Offers by State
- ACTION: $1,000 risk-free bet. If your first bet loses, you get the same amount back in free bets. This is available in all BetMGM states but New York.
- ACTIONYARD: For users in Kansas, Illinois and Louisiana only. Get $200 in free bets if the NFL team you bet throws for 1+ yard.
- ACTIONOHIO: MGM will give you $200 in free bets with no deposit required. Ohio betting launches on Jan. 1.
- Users in Maryland: Use this link to get $200 in free bets ahead of launch, which is expected next week.
How the $1,000 Risk-Free Works
Sportsbooks throw out a lot of different lingo when describing their sign-up offers. We did a deep dive on them already if you want to learn more.
Think about the risk-free bet like this — it’s not totally risk-free, because you’re getting free bets back if your first bet loses. Let’s get into some examples.
Making Your First Bet
Your first bet at BetMGM will be the risk-free one. You don’t get to decide which bet gets deemed risk-free — it’s just the first one you make. And they won’t give you a heads up if you accidentally place a $1 test bet first.
Let’s say I deposit and bet $500 on the Titans moneyline against the Packers on Thursday Night Football. Tennessee is a +140 underdog right now.
If the Titans win, I keep it all — winnings, original bet, etc. And the promo is effectively over. I can either keep betting or withdraw the money.
If the Titans lose, I get $500 back in free bets, which will be split up into five, $100 increments.
So how do free bets work? We’ll cover that next.
Using the Free Bets, If You Get Them
Free bets work like this: Imagine BetMGM is paying for the bet, and you keep the winnings if it wins, but they keep the stake. Like your friend spotting you for a bet.
Continuing our example, let’s say you lose that Titans moneyline bet and get $500 back in free bets. While free bets generally turn into cash on average at a 70% rate if you’re using optimal strategies, that’s over a large sample. You can score big, or you can lose them all.
The math says to use free bets on longshots, so that’s what I’ll do.
After losing on the Titans on Thursday Night Football, I’ll use one of my $100 free bets on South Florida moneyline against Tulsa on Friday night.
Crazy, but stick with me.
- If USF wins at +375 I’ll profit $375 on a $100 free bet. But I don’t keep the $100.
- If USF loses, the free bet goes away and I’ll have four, $100 free bets left.
How $200 in Free Bets Works
The offer available only in Louisiana, Illinois and Kansas gets you $200 in free bets when you bet $10 on any NFL game.
Here’s how it will go:
- Use code ACTIONYARD at checkout
- Bet $10 on any CFB or NFL game — Packers vs. Titans is perfect.
- Get $200 in free bets if your team throws for a single yard
Even the Titans threw for 1+ yard against the Chiefs with Malik Willis at quarterback, so I ‘m pretty sure we’ll see it against with Ryan Tannehill under center.
We already detailed free bets above, but here’s another quick explainer. BetMGM pays for the stake, you keep the winnings if it wins.
Let’s use another example from Saturday since you won’t have the free bets until after Thursday Night Football. I’ll go with UCLA +110 against USC with one of my $50 free bets.
- If UCLA wins, I’ll profit $55, but don’t keep the $50 in free bets.
- If UCLA loses, the free bet goes away.
This is why the $200 free bet is a better offer than $1,000 risk-free, because I don’t have to risk much to turn $10 into a few hundred.
Ohio & Maryland Pre-Registration
Two new states will launch sports betting in the next few months. BetMGM is offering an excellent sign-up bonus in both states — $200 in free bets with no deposit required. Because acquiring new customers during state launches is so important, you won’t get a better offer than this.
Here’s how to claim them.
Offer Details & Signup
Signing up at BetMGM is simple:
- Click here to signup.
- Use ACTION, ACTIONYARD or ACTIONOHIO at checkout
- Enter all the necessary info
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet up to $1,000
If you’re headed to a state with legal betting this week, you can still sign up and bet. Just use all your real, accurate information, not the hotel you’re staying at as an address or your friend’s house.