BetMGM Bonus Code ACTIONNBA Nets $200 in Free Bets for TNF, NBA, More
The weekend is almost here, and BetMGM bonus code ACTIONNBA is the best offer available at the sportsbook in the most states. It will get new users $200 in free bets when they bet an NBA moneyline.
As I’ve said before, betting the NBA with this promo is just the vehicle to get the free bets — you can then use them on any sports, including the NFL, World Series, college football, and more.
Here’s what you need to know about this offer:
- Sign up at BetMGM
- Enter bonus code ACTIONNBA during checkout
- Bet at least $10 on any NBA moneyline
- If the team hits a single 3-pointer, you’ll get $200 in free bets
- You can then use the $200 on any sport or market you’d like — NFL, CFB, World Series, soccer, and more.
The last time an NBA team didn’t hit a single 3-pointer in a game was in February of 2016, when the Miami Heat did it in a victory.
In Kansas, Illinois and Louisiana only, you can get a similar offer around the NFL. Bonus code ACTIONYARD is pretty much the same offer — get $200 in free bets if the NFL team you bet posts 1+ passing yard.
Offer Details & Signup
Signing up at BetMGM is simple:
- Click here to signup.
- Enter bonus code ACTIONNBA
- Enter the essential info. You may be asked for the last four digits of your social security number, which is needed to verify your identity.
- Deposit at least $10
- Make a bet on an NBA moneyline
- You’ll see $200 in free bets show up soon after
How to Activate the Free Bets
ACTIONNBA is the best offer available at BetMGM right now, so use it even if you’re not an NBA fan.
There are a few specifics you should know. Here’s how the offer works:
- Bet at least $10 on any NBA moneyline. I’ll take the Heat +210 against the Warriors (gulp).
- The best must settle. I can’t bet it, then cash the bet out immediately.
- I’ll win $21 if the Heat win, and keep my original $10.
- If the Heat don’t win, I lose that $10.
- But I’ll pocket $200 in free bets, if they hit just a single 3-pointer.
Great, now I head into the weekend with a nice chunk of extra change that I hope I can turn into some real money.
Let’s dive into how the free bets work, and how I’d use them.
How to Use Free Bets
BetMGM will split up free bets into smaller increments. For the $200 offer, you’ll get four, $50 chunks. You can’t break them down any further than that, though.
After getting the free bets on an NBA game — Warriors vs. Heat in my case — you can use them this weekend on college football or the NFL. Or the MLB playoffs. Or NHL and NBA regular season games. Whatever you’d like.
The optimal way to play free bets is on anything plus money.
Here are some ways to do it this weekend:
- Washington State +240 vs. Utah (Thursday)
- Kentucky +375 vs. Tennessee (Saturday)
- Lions +175 vs. Dolphins (Sunday)
- Greg Dulcich TD +400 vs. Jaguars (Sunday)
I won’t break down all the possibilities of profit and loss depending on how these bets go, but let’s look at the Lions as an example.
On a $50 free bet, if the Lions win, I’ll win $87.50 — $50 x 1.75. I don’t pocket the free bet amount, though.
So I’ve effectively turned $0 into $87.50, because all I had to do is risk $10 to get the $200 in free bets. If I hit Dulcich to score a touchdown and lose the other two, I’ll have $270 total on just a $10 deposit. I can now withdrawn that money, or continue betting it.
This why the $200 in free bets off is so much better than the $1,000 risk-free, because you don’t have to put up much capital to turn it into a few hundred bucks.
With the risk-free offer, you actually stand a chance to lose up to $1,000.
How ACTIONYARD Offer Works
BetMGM has an almost-identical offer to ACTIONNBA available in select states, but it’s centered around football. So if you really don’t want to watch or bet the NBA one time to claim the $200 free bets, try this instead.
BetMGM will split it into four, $50 free bets. Again, we always recommend betting plus-money with free bets, due to the EV.
Keep in mind that you just need a football game to unlock the $200 in free bets. So even if you’re not a football fan, you should use it, then you can use the $200 on anything you like.