MNF: BetMGM Bonus Code Fetches Big Sign-Up Offer for Bears-Patriots
Monday Night Football is here, and BetMGMbonus codeACTIONBONUS50 will get new users up to $1,050 in total value.
Here's what you get with this sign-up offer:
- Bet up to $1,000 on your first wager with BetMGM. If it loses, you get refunded in free bets the same dollar amount you lost.
- You also get a $50 free bet to use on anything you'd like.
But don't use your free bet first, or you'll forgo your risk-free bet. It must be your first wager on the platform.
There's another good offer available only in Kansas, Illinois and Louisiana with bonus code ACTIONYARD. That one fetches $200 in free bets if the football team you bet gets at least one passing yard. And it's better than the $1,050 offer, so use it if you're in one of those states.
Risk-Free Bets, Explained
If your first bet at BetMGM loses, you are reimbursed whatever you waged in free bets. Simple as that.
Our Stuckey likes David Montgomery under rushing yards on Monday Night Football, opting to forgo a specific side.
I think the line is pretty close to fair in what should be a low-scoring game. It’s been very difficult for these touchdown-plus favorites to cover in 2022, which makes sense with scoring suppressed.
I did personally tease the Patriots under -3 last week, and I also will bet a rare player prop. As I mentioned, I think New England will focus on taking away the Chicago run game, so I’m playing David Montgomery’s rushing under.
The game script should lead to less running, assuming the Bears are playing from behind. Plus, head coach Matt Eberflus hinted at more of a committee approach in the backfield moving forward. Talking with our player projection gurus, this number should be closer to 45.
Montgomery’s rushing total is 52.5 at BetRivers, as of Sunday night, and 51.5 at most other books. Get the biggest number you can. I’d play this down to 50.
Say you bet $100 on Montgomery at -110. Here's how it will go:
- If Montgomery goes under his total, you win $91, and keep the original $100. You've now got about $191 in your account.
- If Montgomery loses, you get $100 back in free bets.
How Free Bets Work
Free bets are almost like real cash, but they must be wagered before they can be withdrawn. Let's look at another example.
OK, let's pretend the Montgomery bet lost and you've now got $100 back in free bets. You put it all on Bucs moneyline on Thursday Night Football in Week 8 against the Ravens. They're priced at +100 right now.
- If the Bucs win, you win $100, but you don't keep the $100 in free bets. So you've now broke even on your $100 deposit, not including the $50 free bet.
- If the Bucs lose, you'll end up with just the $50 free bet from the promo offer.
How ACTIONYARD Offer Works
The ACTIONYARD offer available in Kansas, Illinois and Louisiana is just $200 in free bets that can be used on any games or markets you like.
BetMGM will split it into four, $50 free bets. Again, we always recommend betting plus-money with free bets, due to the EV.
Keep in mind that you just need a football game to unlock the $200 in free bets. So even if you're not a football fan, you should use it, then you can use the $200 on anything you like.
Current MGM Offers
|ACTIONBONUS50||AZ, CO, DC, IL, LA, KS, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV & WY||$1000 risk-free + $50 free bet|
|ACTIONYARD||IL, LA, KS||$200 free bets|
|ACTIONNHL||IL, LA, KS, AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV & WY||$200 free bets|
Signing up at BetMGM is simple:
- Click here to signup.
- Enter your personal info (email, address, etc.)
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet, and if it loses, you'll get that money back in free bets.
- Make sure to not use your $50 free bet first, or you'll surrender the risk-free portion of the offer