BetMGM Bonus Code ACTIONDM Offers Exclusive $1,000 Deposit Match for MNF
Bet MGM Night Monday Night Football, 12/19/2022
We have an exclusive, best-in-industry offer available for new users at BetMGM — a 20% deposit match, up to $1,000. Using BetMGM bonus code ACTIONDM at checkout will unlock it for Monday Night Football.
That means if you deposit $5,000, BetMGM will give you $1,000. If you deposit $1,000, you’ll get $200.
We did a full breakdown of how the different kinds of sign-up offers work if you want to read about deposit matches more in detail. We’ll also explain with examples from Monday Night Football below.
There are very few deposit match offers available in the U.S. sports betting world right now, and it will only be available for a limited time.
Here’s how it works.
How ACTIONDM Works
This deposit match comes with a rollover, like all deposit matches. It’s designed to prevent you from claiming the bonus and running. DraftKings’ deposit match has a 25x rollover, meaning you’re almost guaranteed to lose your entire bonus while you try to meet the requirement.
This deposit match has a 10x rollover on the bonus amount. Over your first 30 days with BetMGM, you must wager 10x what you received as a bonus.
Here’s an example.
Say I deposit $1,000 and get $200 in cash from BetMGM. I need to wager 10-times that $200 in 30 days for the bonus money to become withdrawable — so $2,000.
But because you’ll win about half your bets, it’s not as much money as you think.
Say you make 20, $100 bets to reach the rollover amount. All point spreads in football or basketball, all at -110.
- If you go 11-9, you’ll make about $100 in profit, plus you’ll get the $200 free from BetMGM. You’ll now have $1,300 in your account off a $1,000 deposit.
- If you go 10-10, you’ll lose about $91 from those bets, but still get the $200 in free cash for a total profit of $109.
Of course, you don’t have to bet point spreads at -110 to hit your rollover. You can bet anything as long as it’s shorter than -250 (so -240 is OK, -350 is not).
You also cannot bet on the opposite sides of the same game at BetMGM to hit your rollover requirement.
How to Bet MNF
- Our three best bets for Monday Night Football, including a Christian Watson prop, a full game spreads and a Baker Mayfield prop.
- Not a football fan? How about our five favorite NBA bets for Monday, including two spreads, two totals and a Donovan Mitchell prop.
- Sean Koerner’s favorite prop for Packers-Rams features L.A. running back Cam Akers.
- Prop Bomb likes Tutu Atwell to find some success with an elevated role on a depleted Rams offense.
BetMGM is the No. 3 sportsbook in market share in the United States behind only DraftKings and FanDuel. It also has the most popular online casino in the legal market.
It has some of the best pricing for first touchdown scorer props in the NFL, and a can’t-miss first touchdown insurance promotion for Monday Night Football and Thursday Night Football. If your player doesn’t score the first TD, you’ll get free bets back, up to $25.