BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION Unlocks $1,000 Betting Value for Celtics-Bucks, Any Game
Tuesday marks an Eastern Conference heavyweight bout between the No. 1 Boston Celtics and No. 2 Milwaukee Bucks. It’s a marvelous time to take advantage of BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION for up to $1,000 in betting value.
BetMGM Sportsbook will reimburse you in bonus bets if your first wager on the platform should lose. So a $10 bet on Celtics moneyline at +310 would either win the $41 payout, or return $10 in bonus bets. Again, just be sure to use BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION at checkout.
The Bucks (39-17) will be looking to extend their winning streak to 11 games against a short-handed Celtics (41-16) lineup at 7:30 p.m. ET on TNT. The Celtics took the first matchup 139-118 on Christmas, so this game presents plenty of narrative to make a betting splash, even if Boston is missing some key players.
How to Bet With This BetMGM Bonus Code
Promotions should be bet on longshots i.e. +300, +500 etc. There’s more expected value this way, which means the difference between the real odds of something happening and what the market says.
In order to achieve a line that will capitalize on the opportunity, we’ll create a same game parlay for Celtics-Bucks.
Boston Celtics (+310) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (-400) Betting Notes
- Boston will be without both Jayson Tatum, who’s the led the club with 30.5 points and 8.6 rebounds, and Jaylen Brown will be out of commission Tuesday. This has extended the handicap to 9.5 points in favor of the Bucks at BetMGM. The Celtics are 2-1 without Tatum in the lineup and 18-9 on the road. However, Milwaukee is on a seven-game home tear, is 23-5 at Fiserv Forum overall and 31-23-2 ATS.
- The Celtics are a mid-range team in rebounds allowed, surrendering 43.6. Giannis Antetokounmpo has been monstrous under the glass with a league leading 12.3.
- Even without two of their best contributors, the Celtics are a sound defensive team allowing 111.4 points per contest. While they’ll likely score at a lesser rate, the Conference-leading pedigree should still contend within reason against a Bucks team that’s gone under in five of their last six games.
With a bet up to the $1K threshold placed on this parlay using the TOPACTION promotion, here’s what can be expected:
- Parlay hits: The payout gets $7,130 and the promotion is done with.
- Parlay misses: $1,000 is returned to the bettor in BetMGM bonus bets.
BetMGM Bet Credits
We’ll continue with seeking out high lines with bonus bets because we won’t keep the stake — only the profits.
The Penguins and Sharks face off at 10:30 p.m. ET, which should give enough buffer for the bonus bets to settle.
San Jose head in as +140 underdogs after defeating Pittsburgh 6-4 on the road Jan. 28. The Penguins are just inside the Eastern Conference playoff picture and are rebounding off an embarrassing 6-0 loss to Los Angeles.
If we were to use $100 of the bonus bets and fork it on the Sharks to upset an erratic Penguins team again, it would either see the $140 payout ($100 stake is taken back by the book), or profit nothing.
If any of this seems confusing, we’ve got some basics to follow in our beginners guide to sports betting.
Signing Up at BetMGM
BetMGM has a few things you should know before signing up.
- 21+ years old
- New users must be located in a state where BetMGM is active. It should be noted that you don’t have to live in Ohio to wager, you just have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium)
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.