BetMGM Bonus Code Unlocks $1,000 Offer for Wednesday Slate, Super Bowl
BetMGM NBA, 02/08/2023
BetMGM bonus codeTOPACTION gets new users a $1,000 first bet on the house from BetMGM Sportsbook. It's available in all BetMGM states but New York.
What does that mean? If your first wager on the platform loses, you'll be refunded in bonus bets equal to whatever you lost. Bet $200 on the Eagles in the Super Bowl and they don't cover? You'll get $200 in bonus bets (which we'll explain more about below).
If you're looking for a lower-risk offer, you can use BetMGM bonus code ACTION100 for $100 in bonus bets instantly when you bet $10 on the Super Bowl. This offer is also available in all states but New York.
- TOPACTION: $1,000 first bet on the house. Available in all BetMGM states but NY.
- ACTION100: $100 in bonus bets instantly when you bet $10 on the Super Bowl (so you can use those bonus bets on the Super Bowl itself). Available in all BetMGM states but NY.
Confused? Check out our explainer on how sportsbook offers work.
How Each BetMGM Bonus Code Works
Alright, let's dive into the different offers so you're totally clear on how they will go before you deposit hundreds of dollars onto the platform.
1. First Bet on the House
- States available: AZ CO IN IA IL KS LA MD MI NJ OH PA TN VA WV WY
- Bonus code: TOPACTION
- Offer: $1,000 first bet on the house
As I detailed above, the first bet on the house works like this. If your first wager loses, you'll be refunded in bonus bets, equal to whatever you lost.
So let's say you want to tail our Tyler Schmidt and bet the Clippers -7.5 against the Mavs on Wednesday night. Here's his breakdown:
The Mavericks are 19-34-2 against the spread this season, which actually ranks last in the league. No Doncic is going to be a major problem against this stout Clippers defense.
Expect a low-scoring game as both teams rank in the bottom five of Pace this season, with the Mavericks ranking second-to-last.
Not only have the Clippers won their last four games against the Mavericks, but each game went under the total. Even though the under is intriguing, I will take the Clippers at -7.5 in this spot.
That may seem like a lot of points, but I would rather take a wait-and-see approach with the Mavericks, especially with Doncic out. I would bet this up to -9 tonight.
So if you deposit $200 and put it all on the Clippers -7.5, there are two things that can happen:
- If they cover, you profit about $182, and keep the original $200. That's $382 cash in your account you can continue betting or withdraw.
- If they don't cover, you get $200 back in bonus bets.
- Note: If you bet a whole-number spread like -8, and it pushes, the promo kinda just goes away. You'll get the money back but you don't get another "first bet on the house."
So what happens if you need to use the bonus bets? You'll need to wager them to turn them into cash. And it's like BetMGM is spotting you the bet — you keep any profit, but they take back the bonus bet itself.
So let's say you use a $50 bonus bet on Miles Sanders to score a touchdown at +120 in the Super Bowl. If Sanders scores, you profit $60 but don't keep the $50. If Sanders doesn't score, the credit just goes away.
2. $100 in Bonus Bets
- States available:AZ CO IN IA IL KS LA MD MI NJ OH PA TN VA WV WY
- Bonus code: ACTION100
- Offer: Bet $10 on the Super Bowl, win $100 bonus bets
This offer is super straightforward — fitting for the Super Bowl.
Just use BetMGM bonus code ACTION100, bet $10 on either moneyline, (Chiefs or Eagles) and you'll get $100 in bonus bets no matter what.
You can then use the bonus bets on anything — Super Bowl, NBA, soccer, golf, etc.
So let's say you get a $25 bonus bet and put it on Dallas Goedert to score a touchdown in the Super Bowl at +200. If Goedert scores, you profit $50 ($25 x 2.0) but you don't keep the bonus bet itself. If he doesn't score, the credit goes away.
How to Register with BetMGM
BetMGM has a few things you should know before you get started.
- You must be 21+ years old to register and bet, no matter what state you're in.
- You must be located in a BetMGM state when placing your first wager. You don't have to live in Ohio to wager, you just have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details. You can withdraw money once you've already left the state (so if you were in Ohio on Monday and bet the Super Bowl, you could withdraw in your home state next Monday).
- You must have access to a valid deposit method. Credit card, bank account transfer and PayPal are the most popular, though some credit cards will flag gambling and not allow you to deposit.
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER