BetMGM Bonus Code Offers $1,100 for March Madness First Round
Thursday marks the beginning of one of the most exciting sports days of the year. The 2023 NCAA Men’s Tournament begins its Round of 64, with 16 games on Thursday throughout the day.
BetMGM Sportsbook isn’t messing around with its promos. They have three offers for new customers. These offers can be used anytime through the weekend, but you can only claim one offer.
- BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION1100: The $1,100 first bet on the house offer is an Action Network exclusive offer. If your first bet loses, BetMGM will match what you lost in bonus bets. This offer isn’t available in MA, NY, or DC.
- BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTIONDANCE: New users receive $200 in bonus bets after betting $10 on a college basketball moneyline. Bettors in NY and DC won’t have access to this offer.
- BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION: This $1,000 first bet on the house applies to new Massachusetts customers. It serves the same purpose as the TOPACTION1100 code, except it’s a lower maximum.
We’ll explain these offer below!
Using BetMGM Bonus Codes
March Madness is certainly all the rave on Thursday, but two of the three offers apply to any sporting event. We’ll stick to March Madness, but feel free to broaden your horizons.
Many people have proclaimed Duke-Oral Roberts as the game of the day. Duke is a darkhorse Final Four team, while Oral Roberts is two years removed from making the Sweet 16 as a No. 15 seed.
Action Network’s D.J. James is backing Oral Roberts ATS.
The Blue Devils will have trouble guarding the 3-point threats for much of the action.
Yes, Duke will crash the glass, but it does not shoot well enough from 3 to keep up with the Golden Eagles.
Do not overlook the experience this Oral Roberts team has with Abmas at point guard.
Take ORU at +6.5 (-110), and play it to +5 (-110). A sprinkle on the moneyline may be worth it.
All three offers apply if you bet $10 on a college basketball ML. Let’s say we go bold and take Oral Roberts at +225.
- Oral Roberts Wins: Win $22.50 and keep your $10 bet.
- Oral Roberts Loses: Receive $10 in bonus bets (or $200 with TOPACTIONDANCE).
Using BetMGM Bonus Bets
We don’t recommend using bonus bets like you’d use withdrawable cash. Bonus bets only allow you to keep your winnings, not your wager.
Because of that, we suggest using bonus bets on a plus-money prop or longshot.
There’s so much value in March Madness because of upsets. Our Scott Schaeffer has TCU making the Elite Eight as one of the best value plays.
Here is what happens if we bet our $10 bonus bet on TCU to make the Elite Eight at +550.
- TCU Makes the Elite Eight: Win $55.00, but don’t keep your $10 bet.
- TCU Loses Before the Elite Eight: Lose your $10 bonus bet.
Betting on Mass. Sports Teams This Weekend
There are plenty of opportunities to bet on the Bruins, Red Sox, and Celtics through the weekend. Check out their schedule below.
- Braves vs. Red Sox: March 17 at 1:05 p.m. ET
- Celtics vs. Trail Blazers: March 17 at 10 p.m. ET
- Orioles vs. Red Sox: March 18 at 1:05 p.m. ET
- Red Sox vs. Rays: March 18 at 1:05 p.m. ET
- Bruins vs. Wild: March 18 at 2 p.m. ET
- Celtics vs. Jazz: March 18 at 9 p.m. ET
- Bruins vs. Sabres: March 19 at 1 p.m. ET
- Red Sox vs. Phillies: March 19 at 1:05 p.m. ET
BetMGM Sign Up
Here’s how to sign up at BetMGM.
- 21+ years old
- New bettors must be located in a legal BetMGM state to place a bet. You aren’t required to be a resident of said state. Take a look at our travel betting guide for more information.
- Use PayPal, bank transfer, credit card, or another BetMGM banking method to make a deposit.
If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling and needs support, call 1-800-327-5050 or visit https://helplinema.org to speak with a trained specialist free and confidentially 24/7. LiveChat with a GameSense Advisor at GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.