BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION1100 Dunks up to $1,100 Return Value for Friday March Madness
We’re set for the second batch of first round March Madness action Friday after several bracket-busting results already. There’s up to $1,100 in bet value with using BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION1100 on any of the day’s matchups to close out the Round of 64.
Here’s the full picture of Friday offers for March Madness betting:
- TOPACTION1100: This is a first bet on the house of up to $1,100. Any amount up to that limit can be bet and if it loses, the money will be returned in bonus bets. Available in all states but NY, MA, and Washington D.C.
- TOPACTION: Same as above, except it’s a $1,000 bet ceiling. This offer is available in Massachusetts.
- TOPACTIONDANCE: Place a $10 moneyline bet on any March Madness matchup and get $200 back instantly. Available in all states but NY, MA and D.C. It’s a lower-stakes offer if you’re not looking to put a lot of money upfront.
- ACTIONPOINT: Get $200 in bonus bets if the NBA team you bet on scores a single point. Available in only Ohio, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Illinois, and Kansas.
If you’ve never bet using some form of book credits like this before, our promo bonus betting guide is a key resource.
The TOPACTION1100 offer has the most value, so we’ll use that to explain how to acquire and use bonus bets with Friday’s schedule below.
Bank on Bonus Bets With Friday’s Madness
If your bet loses, you’ll get refunded in bonus bets equal to whatever you lost, up to $1,110
A scenario would be placing $100 on USC to defeat Michigan State at +130 odds. You would only receive $100 in bonus bets if you lose the bet. Winning would give you the $230 payout.
TOPACTIONDANCE and ACTIONPOINT are automatic bonus bet opportunities. So no matter the result, you’ll have value coming back.
So in the case where we lose with the $1,100 first bet on the house (and we bet $100 above), we can now use that on any other tournament game.
Marquette has a 10.5 edge on the spread over Vermont for their 2:45 p.m. ET tipoff. Our D.J. James makes a case for riding the Catamounts to cover in our Friday early slate best bets:
Now, Vermont does have a weak defense, ranking 153rd in Adjusted Defensive Efficiency, per KenPom. It ranks 83rd in rim defense while Marquette ranks eighth, so this might help the Cats on defense a little bit.
Vermont also ranks 62nd in defensive shot selection. It has the ingredients to mitigate the Golden Eagle attack as long as it can hit some 3s itself.
Lastly, Vermont is not a shabby 2-point team either. Marquette is allowing opponents to shoot over 50% on the interior, and Vermont already ranks 17th in the country by shooting 55.5% inside.
Overall, Marquette is a lethal offensive team, but Vermont definitely has the offensive wherewithal to not turn it over and hit both 2s and 3s. The Cats can keep the game within striking distance.
If we wanted to parlay Vermont +10.5 with the over of 142.5 for +264 odds using our $100 in bonus bets, we’d either win a $264 payout (bonus bets disappear after use) or get nothing.
Think of bonus bets like house money and pounce on your chance for profits when you can.
BetMGM Offers By State
Take a look at the table below to find out what BetMGM is offering in your state.
Getting Started at BetMGM
Read the steps below before making a BetMGM account.
- 21+ years old
- New customers must be in a legal BetMGM state to place a bet. You don’t need to be a resident, but you have to be located in the state to access the signup offer.
- Use one of BetMGM’s banking methods (PayPal, online banking, credit card, etc.)
If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling and needs support, call 1-800-327-5050 or visit https://helplinema.org to speak with a trained specialist free and confidentially 24/7. LiveChat with a GameSense Advisor at GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.