BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION Scores $1,000 Value for Wednesday NBA, Any Other Game
BetMGM Timberwolves-Suns, 03/29/2023
We have seen unprecedented competitiveness in the Western Conference, and playoff seeding will continue to shift with Wednesday’s NBA action.
New bettors can get in on the fun by using the BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION for a $1,000 first bet on the house. This offer is good for any game on any day.
BetMGM refunds your first bet through bonus bets if it loses. You’ll need to make a $1,000 bet to earn the full amount in bonus bets. If you wager $100 on your first bet and lose, you’ll get $100 back.
Thankfully, this isn’t the only signup offer available at BetMGM Sportsbook. Take a look at the offers below.
- TOPACTION: We’ve briefly covered the $1,000 first bet on the house. The only downside is it’s not available in New York or Washington D.C. But it is in all other BetMGM states.
- ACTIONPOINT: Receive $200 in bonus bets if you bet on an NBA moneyline and they score a point. Use this offer in Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Ohio.
- TOPACTIONDANCE: Earn $200 in bonus bets after placing $10 on a March Madness moneyline. New bettors in NY or DC won’t have access to this offer.
BetMGM First Bet: Timberwolves-Suns
The Minnesota Timberwolves and Phoenix Suns head into Wednesday’s matchup in a good playoff position. Phoenix is fourth in the Western Conference, while Minnesota is a half-game behind the Golden State Warriors for the No. 6 seed.
The Suns will receive a big boost with the expected return of Kevin Durant. Durant missed the last 10 games after suffering an ankle injury.
It has been a while since Minnesota operated at full strength, but their big three should be good to go. How will that impact your betting pick? Check out our Timberwolves-Suns game pick.
Durant was hurt in warmups before his home debut in early March, but barring another freak injury, Durant will start in his first game at home for the Suns. It would be fitting for the Timberwolves to spoil Durant’s homecoming.
The Suns did win all three road games that Durant played in, but I smell an upset by the Timberwolves, or at least they play well enough to cover this spread. The Timberwolves are fully healthy and have a great mixture of veterans and young talent that are clicking at the right time.
I would take the Timberwolves at +6 with a sprinkle on the moneyline at +200. Take the Timberwolves down to +4 with Towns and Edwards probable to play.
If we bet on the Timberwolves ML at +200, you can choose from two BetMGM signup offers. Go ahead and bet $50 on the prop.
- If the Timberwolves win, you win $100 and keep your $50 wager. You also earn $200 in bonus bets using the promo code ACTIONPOINT.
- If the Timberwolves lose, you’ll receive $100 in bonus bets ($200 with ACTIONPOINT).
BetMGM Bonus Bets: NBA Future
Unfortunately, bonus bets don’t function like money in your account. When you bet with bonus bets, you can only keep the winnings. BetMGM won’t return your initial wager.
Because of that, we recommend a plus-money prop or longshot for bonus bets. They help you win more money in the long haul.
The NBA playoffs are less than two weeks away, so this is an optimal time to start looking at future bets. The Cavaliers winning the Eastern Conference at +2200 has piqued my interest.
Check out what happens if you bet $100 on the Cavs to win the East.
- Cavaliers Win the East: You win $2,200 but don’t keep the $100 bet.
- Cavs Don’t Win The East: You lose $100 in bonus bets ($100 remaining with ACTIONPOINT).
Getting Started at BetMGM
Read the steps below before making a BetMGM account.
- 21+ years old
- New customers must be in a legal BetMGM state to place a bet. You don’t need to be a resident, but you have to be located in the state to access the signup offer.
- Use one of BetMGM’s banking methods (PayPal, online banking, credit card, etc.)
If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling and needs support, call 1-800-327-5050 or visit https://helplinema.org to speak with a trained specialist free and confidentially 24/7. LiveChat with a GameSense Advisor at GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.