BetMGM Bonus Codes Net $200 in Free Bets or $1,000 Risk-Free Bet
- BetMGM is offering a pair of different bonus codes, depending on the state you're in.
- The free bets (available in KS, IL and LA) is the better offer that might not last, so take advantage now.
Sunday's plate of NFL action presents two BetMGM bonus codes: ACTION or ACTIONYARD. Each activates a different sign-up offer, depending on your state.
- ACTIONYARD (IL, KS, LA only) gets you $200 in free bets if the quarterback in any game on Sunday throws for 1+ yards.
- ACTION gets you a $1,000 risk-free bet on any sport or event you please.
Here are the offer specifics when signing up at BetMGM:
BetMGM Bonus Code Details
|States||AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV & WY||IL, LA, KS|
|Offer||$1,000 risk-free bet||Bet $10, and get $200 in free bets|
|For||New users||New users|
Signing up at BetMGM takes just a few minutes.
Here's how to do it:
- Click here to signup.
- Enter your personal info (email, address, etc.)
- Use BetMGM bonus code ACTION or ACTIONYARD at checkout
- Deposit with your bank account, credit card, or PayPal — at least $10, or you won't get the full bonus.
Offer No. 1: Risk-Free Bet
- Code: ACTION
- Available in: AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV & WY
Here's how risk-free bets work:
- If you win your first bet at BetMGM: You keep the initial bet and any profits, and you're free to withdraw the cash or continue betting it.
- If you lose your first bet at BetMGM: You'll get your initial bet back in free bets — equal to whatever you put in.
Whatever amount you bet is what you'll get back if you lose (if you bet and lose $250, you'll get $250 back in free bets and so forth.)
Here's a real example.
The Cardinals are an offense that has as much potential as any, but they haven't been able to sync just yet. With the Eagles having played a relatively easy schedule through the first four weeks, Kyler Murray's legs and elusive playmaking could be an interesting challenge.
Suppose you bet $250 on the Cardinals to hand the Eagles their first loss of 2022 in Arizona.
These odds are priced at +185 at BetMGM as of Sunday morning.
- If the Cardinals win, you profit $462.50 ($250 x 1.85) and keep the original $250. You'll have $675 to do with as you please.
- If the Eagles win, you'll get $250 back in free bets.
Offer No. 2: Free Bets
- Code: ACTIONYARD
- Available in: IL, LA, KS
Either offer mentioned here will lead you to free bets — you don't have to wager them all at once.
I will in these examples to avoid complicating things.
Here's how a free bet works:
- If your free bet wins, you keep the winnings.
- If your free bet loses, you end up with nothing.
These odds were priced at +150 at BetMGM as of Sunday morning.
- If the Bengals win, you'll win $375 ($250 x 1.5). However, you don't keep the $250 in free bets.
- If the Ravens win, you have $0.
So, you can lose some or all of your deposit — these offers aren't truly risk-free.
How to Use Your BetMGM Free Bets
Kareem Hunt has proven to be the perfect complement to a backfield that features one of the NFL's most lethal rushing weapons in Nick Chubb.
Gilles Gallant thinks Hunt is primed for a touchdown against the Chargers on Sunday:
Hunt is the best backup running back in the league, and he’s getting serious run in the Browns backfield this season.
Hunt has four red-zone targets this season compared to Nick Chubb’s zero. Hunt has 13 red-zone carries compared to Chubb’s 15. And then this stat stood out to me: Hunt has had at least one red-zone carry inside the 10-yard line in all four games this season.
The Chargers have been struggling against running backs this season, allowing five touchdowns to opposing RBs this season. Three of those have been receiving touchdowns, which works well for Hunt.
Also, last season in Los Angeles, Hunt ran for two touchdowns and Chubb got one against the Chargers.
Hunt has been +150 or lower every week to score a touchdown, so I’ll jump on +170.
Pick: Kareem Hunt ATD (+170)