BetMGM Bonus Code Unlocks $200 on Sunday for NFL Week 8
Action Network. Pictured: Amari Cooper
We’re nearing the halfway point in the NFL season. And if you haven’t signed up at BetMGM yet, they have an offer available in most states that will net you $200 in free bets.
BetMGM bonus code ACTIONNBA.
Now, it might be a little confusing. Why is there an NBA offer on NFL Sunday? Because it’s the best and most valuable offer available from BetMGM, and it’s really just the avenue to get $200 in free bets. You can then use them on any sport, including the NFL.
Here’s how it works.
- Sign up for a new account at BetMGM.
- Ener bonus code ACTIONNBA
- Bet at least $10 on any NBA moneyline
- You’ll get $200 in free bets if your team hits a 3-pointer (and it’s been since 2016 than an NBA team hasn’t hit a single 3 in a game).
- You’ll keep the winnings if your team wins, too
In Kansas, Illinois and Louisiana there’s a similar offer around football — bet any team, win $200 in free bets if they post at least 1 passing yard. Unfortunately, neither of these offers is available in New York and Pennsylvania.
Claiming Free Bets at BetMGM
Let’s make sure you know how to claim the free bets before you finish signing up. We described it above, but we’ll use an example for Sunday’s NBA slate.
Clippers vs. Pelicans is the earliest game of the day at 3 p.m. ET, so it’ll be the fastest way to get the free bets. Let’s go with that. That way, you’ll have the free bets for live betting in the late NFL window, or for Bills–Packers on Sunday Night Football.
The Pelicans are +160 on Sunday (though that could change depending on Zion Williamson’s status), and I’ll register for BetMGM and put $50 on them out of a $100 deposit.
If the Pelicans win, I profit $80, and keep the $50. So I now have $180 in my account of cash. If they lose, I have $50 of cash left.
Either way, I’ll have $200 in free bets to mess around with, as long as New Orleans hits a single 3-pointer.
Free Bets & How I’d Use Them
Armed with the $200 in free bets for Bills-Packers, here’s what I might do:
- Bet $100 on Gabe Davis to score a touchdown at +150. If Davis scores, I profit $150, but don’t keep the initial free bet.
- Bet $100 on Packers +7.5 at +150. If the Packers cover, I profit $150, but don’t keep the original $100 in free bets.
So if both the bets win, I’ll have $300 in my account, plus whatever I deposited. If one wins and one loses, I’ll have $150, plus my deposit. If they both lose, I’ll only have my deposit.
Confused? Check out our explainer on free bets and every other promotion type.
Offer Details & Signup
Signing up at BetMGM is simple:
- Click here to signup.
- Use ACTIONNBA at checkout
- Enter your personal info. You may be asked for the last four digits of your social security number, which is needed to verify your identity.
- Deposit at least $10
- Make a bet on an NBA moneyline
- You’ll see $200 in free bets show up soon after as long as the team hits one 3-pointer
How ACTIONYARD Offer Works
BetMGM has an almost-identical offer to ACTIONNBA available in select states, but it’s centered around football. So if you really don’t want to watch or bet the NBA one time to claim the $200 free bets, try this instead.
BetMGM will split it into four, $50 free bets. Again, we always recommend betting plus-money with free bets, due to the EV.
Keep in mind that you just need a football game to unlock the $200 in free bets. So even if you’re not a football fan, you should use it, then you can use the $200 on anything you like.