BetMGM Bonus Code ACTION Nets $1,000 Offer for College Football
Ready for Saturday football? BetMGM bonus codes ACTION or ACTIONYARD activate two different sign-up offers by state.
BetMGM Bonus Code Details
|States||AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV & WY||IL, LA, KS|
|$$$||$1000 risk-free bet||Bet $10, get $200 in free bets|
|Available for||New users||New users|
- Bonus code ACTION gets you a $1,000 risk-free bet. This offer applies to all BetMGM states, minus New York, Mississippi and Pennsylvania, which don’t have any new-user offers.
- ACTIONYARD (available in Illinois, Louisiana, and Kansas only) gets you $200 in free bets if the football team you bet throws for 1+ yard. It’s the better offer, so be sure to use it for Thursday Night Football between the Colts and Broncos.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Click here to signup at BetMGM
- Enter your personal info (e.g., name, address, email)
- Use BetMGM bonus code ACTION or ACTIONYARD at checkout
- Deposit at least $10 with your bank account, credit card, or PayPal to qualify for the bonus
Offer #1: How the Risk-Free Bet Works with ACTION
- Code: ACTION
- Bonus: $1,000 risk-free bet
- Works in: AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV & WY
The risk-free bet isn’t quite as good an offer as the $200 in free bets, but it’s the only one available in most states.
You get refunded in free bets if your first bet loses, equal to whatever that bet amount was.
Let’s look at an example.
Say you bet North Carolina moneyline against Miami on Saturday. The Tar Heels are priced around +150 at BetMGM.
If you put in $100 and bet it all on your first wager, here’s what will happen:
|Outcome||Profit||$ In Account|
|UNC Loses||$0||$100 in free bets|
If your first bet wins, you’ll just take the profits, and everything is all settled.
You’ve got $250 in your account, and you can withdraw it, or continue betting.
If the bet loses, you’ll get $100 in free bets, which we’ll explain below.
As of Saturday morning, here are the updated odds:
UNC vs. Miami (FL) Odds
|Miami (FL) Odds||-3.5|
|Moneyline||+140 / -165|
|Time||Saturday, 3 p.m. ET|
|Odds as of Saturday am and via BetMGM|
Offer #2: How $200 in Free Bets Works with ACTIONYARD
- Code: ACTIONYARD
- Bonus: $200 in free Bets
- Works in: IL, LA, KS
In Kansas, Illinois or Louisiana, you can use promo code ACTIONYARD to claim the $200 free bets.
We explained the difference in offers more.
Let’s say you take the free bets and put them all on Florida State +140 against NC State. Remember, plus-money is better (even higher is better, but I know people want to win more often than they lose).
If FSU wins, you keep the profits, but not the free bets. If FSU loses, the free bets go away, and you only have your initial deposit left.
|Outcome||Profit||$ In Account after Bet|
|FSU Wins||$200||$280 + Initial Deposit|
|FSU Loses||$0||Initial Deposit only|
How to Use Your BetMGM Free Bets
The bigger the line, the more expected value you get over time, so you want to make plus-money wagers with free bets.
Minus-money wagers may seem safer, but taking advantage of opportunity and wage on plus-money is best. The best way to use any free bets is on longshots.
- An even-money same game parlay to bet in Chelsea vs. Wolves on Saturday, plus best bets across the whole EPL slate.
- NFL Futures before Week 5: Brandon Anderson examines the betting board to find value entering the weekend.
- 10 tricky situational spots on Saturday’s CFB card.
- Best bets on the early games