BetMGM Bonus Code: Place a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet on the Elite 8 Using Code ACTION!
We get that the tournament is called March Madness, but come on … St. Peter’s? The ultimate Cinderella became the first 15-seed to EVER make it to the Elite 8. It just goes to show that you never can tell how the NCAA Tournament is going to play out. That’s what makes it one of the most difficult and most risky sporting events to bet. Well, at least it used to be risky. Thanks to this offer from BetMGM, you don’t have to put any of your own money on the line.
Offer: Bet the Elite 8, totally risk-free, up to $1,000!
We’re not joking. This is a house money bet. Whether you’re backing the No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks or the No. 15 St. Peter’s Peacocks, you can just relax and enjoy the basketball, knowing your money isn’t on the line.
To take advantage either use code ACTION or simply click one of the links below.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is offering an incredible risk-free offer to new users. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here and use bonus code ACTION.
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Bonus Codes for March Madness, Saturday’s NBA Slate and More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years — now including Illinois!
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new-user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $1,000 to start your BetMGM career. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up using bonus code ACTION, deposit, and bet up to $1,000 on the NCAA game of your choice. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus. If your bet wins, congratulations — you keep the profits. But if it loses, no sweat! BetMGM reimburses you up to $1,000 in free bets.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Not a fan of this offer? Here are some other great options for new BetMGM users:
Here again are tonight’s Elite 8 matchups:
- No. 5 Houston vs. No. 2 Villanova, Saturday at 6:09 p.m. ET
- No. 4 Arkansas vs. No. 2 Duke, Saturday at 8:49 p.m. ET
And here are the NBA matchups scheduled for Saturday:
- San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans, Saturday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Orlando Magic, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Toronto Raptors, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Miami Heat, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Memphis Grizzlies, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Cleveland Cavaliers, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Denver Nuggets, Saturday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets at Portland Trail Blazers, Saturday at 10:00 p.m. ET
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Saturday, Mar. 26
Have you already taken advantage of a new user offer at BetMGM? Well, the awesome bonuses don’t stop there. BetMGM takes care of their existing bettors with new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- Bruins, Lightning, and Golden Knights all to win: boosted to +230 odds
- Pelicans, Magic, and Raptors all to win: boosted to +190 odds
- Devils to score 4+ goals: boosted to +185 odds
- Lion’s Boost – Blackhawks to win and 6+ total goals scored: boosted to +425 odds
- Many more!