BetMGM Bonus Code: Place a Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000 on the Final Four!
We’re halfway through the work week, which means we are inching ever closer to the best day of the college basketball year… the Final Four. It’s all going down in the Big Easy this Saturday and the slate is absolutely nuts. The first ever tournament matchup between longtime rivals Duke and UNC may be, without hyperbole, the most anticipated matchup in college basketball history. And thanks to BetMGM, you can bet Duke-UNC or Villanova-Kansas totally risk-free, up to $1,000!
We’re not joking. This is a house money bet. Whether you’re backing the No. 1 Duke Blue Devils or their crosstown rivals, the 8-seeded UNC Tar Heels, you can just relax and enjoy the basketball, knowing your money isn’t on the line. Well actually it might be tough to relax during that matchup no matter what. But you get the point.
To take advantage either use code ACTION or simply click one of the links below.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is offering an incredible risk-free offer to new users. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here and use bonus code ACTION.
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Bonus Codes for March Madness, Wednesday’s NBA Slate and More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years — now including Illinois!
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new-user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $1,000 to start your BetMGM career. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up using bonus code ACTION, deposit, and bet up to $1,000 on the NCAA game of your choice. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus. If your bet wins, congratulations — you keep the profits. But if it loses, no sweat! BetMGM reimburses you up to $1,000 in free bets.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Not a fan of this offer? Here are some other great options for new BetMGM users:
If you need a reminder, here are this weekend’s Final Four matchups:
- No. 2 Villanova vs. No. 1 Kansas, Saturday at 5:09 p.m. ET
- No. 8 North Carolina vs. No. 2 Duke, Saturday at 7:49 p.m. ET
And here are the NBA matchups scheduled for Wednesday:
- Denver Nuggets at Indiana Pacers, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Cleveland Cavaliers, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Washington Wizards, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Toronto Raptors, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat at Boston Celtics, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at New York Knicks, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Houston Rockets, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at Oklahoma City Thunder, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at San Antonio Spurs, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Golden State Warriors, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Portland Trail Blazers, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, Mar. 30
Have you already taken advantage of a new user offer at BetMGM? Well, the awesome bonuses don’t stop there. BetMGM takes care of their existing bettors with new odds boosts every single day! Here’s a couple available on site now.
- Nuggets, Mavericks, and Wizards all to win: boosted to +240 odds
- Rangers, Jets, and Kings all to win: boosted to +600 odds
- Many more!