BetMGM Bonus: Place a Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000 with Code ACTION!
Anyone else still trying to pick their jaws up off the floor after that Ja Morant dunk? Oh and don’t forget that a quarter later he had a ridiculous layup to win the game. This man is truly special and he’ll be fun to watch and bet on if the Grizzlies are able to advance in their playoffs. And when it comes to betting NBA playoffs, the best place to do it is at BetMGM.
BetMGM Sportsbook is giving you a $1,000 risk-free bet on the NBA Playoffs. That’s right — you can bet any of Wednesday’s games using only free money. You win and the winnings are yours. You lose and you get reimbursed what you lost. Special promos like this can’t be found just anywhere. To take advantage either use code ACTION or simply click one of the links below.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is offering an incredible risk-free offer to new users. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here and use bonus code ACTION.
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Bonus Codes for the NBA Playoffs, MLB and More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years — now including Illinois!
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new-user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $1,000 to start your BetMGM career. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up using bonus code ACTION, deposit, and bet up to $1,000 on any of today’s NBA playoff games. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus. If your bet wins, congratulations — you keep the profits. But if it loses, no sweat! BetMGM reimburses you up to $1,000 in free bets.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Not a fan of this offer? Here are some other great options for new BetMGM users:
If you need a reminder, here are today’s NBA playoffs matchups:
- Chicago Bulls at Milwaukee Bucks, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Golden State Warriors, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And here are all of the MLB games scheduled for Wednesday:
- New York Mets at St. Louis Cardinals, Wednesday at 1:15 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Royals at Chicago White Sox, Wednesday at 2:10 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Arizona Diamondbacks, Wednesday at 3:40 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Brewers at Pittsburgh Pirates, Wednesday at 6:35 p.m. ET
- Seattle Mariners at Tampa Bay Rays, Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- San Diego Padres at Cincinnati Reds, Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Colorado Rockies at Philadelphia Phillies, Wednesday at 6:45 p.m. ET
- Miami Marlins at Washington Nationals, Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Orioles at New York Yankees, Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays, Wednesday at 7:07 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at Atlanta Braves, Wednesday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins, Wednesday at 7:40 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at Texas Rangers, Wednesday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians at Los Angeles Angels, Wednesday at 9:38 p.m. ET
- Oakland Athletics at San Francisco Giants, Wednesday at 9:45 p.m. ET
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, Apr. 27
Have you already taken advantage of a new user offer at BetMGM? Well, the awesome bonuses don’t stop there. BetMGM takes care of their existing bettors with new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- Pirates to lead at the end of the fifth inning vs. Brewers: boosted to + 220 odds
- Many more!