MNF BetMGM Bonus Code Unlocks $1,000 Risk-Free Bet or $200 in Free Bets
- BetMGM has two main bonus code offers right now -- a $1,000 risk-free bet, or $200 in free bets if the team you bet scores 1+ yard.
- We'll dive into each promo below, and explain the best ways to use your free bets and risk-free bet.
BetMGM bonus code ACTION or ACTIONYARD unlocks a different-but-lucrative offer, depending on which state you’re betting in.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- If you’re in Kansas, Illinois or Louisiana, bonus code ACTIONYARD will access $200 in free bets if you make a $10 moneyline bet and the team throws for 1+ yard. Piece of cake.
- Users in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming, or Washington D.C. get a $1,000 risk-free bet with bonus code ACTION.
- If you’re in New York, Nevada, Pennsylvania, or Mississippi, no new-user offers are available.
The $200 in free bets offer the better of the two, so if you’re in Kansas, Illinois or Louisiana, take advantage.
BetMGM Sportsbook Bonus Code Details
- Promo Code: ACTION or ACTIONYARD (KS, IL, LA only)
- Offer details: Deposit and bet $10, get $200 in free bets, or a $1,000 risk-free bet
- Available in: AZ, CO, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV & WY
- Offer for: New BetMGM users
For clarity, here’s the code for each state:
|State||BETMGM Bonus Code|
Looks like a lot? Don’t worry, I’ll break all the betting jargon below.
Risk-Free Bet Bonuses at BetMGM Sportsbook
You’ll want to place the risk-free bet prior to using the free bet. So let’s take a look at that first:
- If you win your first bet at BetMGM: You keep the stake and profits, which turns into real cash you can bet or withdraw.
- If you lose your first bet at BetMGM: You’ll get your initial stake back in free bets.
Whatever amount you deposit and wager is what you’ll get back. So to get the $1,000 worth of value, you must deposit and wager $1,000 on your first bet.
Let’s say you get creative. You deposit and wager $150 on a parlay of Matthew Stafford and Jimmy Garoppolo 200+ pass yards, respectively, and George Kittle 1+ TDs. These odds are set at +500 as of Monday afternoon
- If the bet hits, you score $750 in profit and get your original $150 back.
- If it doesn’t hit, you’ll get $150 worth of free bets.
How Free Bets Work at BetMGM
OK, there are two main ways you’ll end up with free bets from these promos: if you’re in a state with ACTIONYARD, or if you lose your risk-free bet.
- If your free bet wins, you keep the winnings (but not the free bet itself; that doesn’t turn into cash, it just goes away).
- If your free bet loses, you end up with nothing.
Free bets are divided into smaller increments on BetMGM, so you don’t have to wager them all at once. We will here to make things easier:
Suppose your parlay didn’t hit. You have your $150 in free bets and place it all on the Nationals to beat the Mets Tuesday night. These odds are places around +210 as of Monday.
- If Nationals win, you’ll profit $315, but won’t keep the initial $150 in free bets. So now you’ve more than doubled what you initially deposited and wagered on the Rams-49ers game ($150 x 2.1).
- If the Nationals lose, you end up with $0.
How do I Sign Up for BetMGM Sportsbook?
Signing up at BetMGM takes just a few minutes.
- Click here to signup.
- Enter accurate signup info (name, address, last four digits of SSN)
- Use BetMGM bonus code ACTION or ACTIONYARD at checkout
- Deposit with your bank account, credit card, or PayPal
Keep in mind: in order to claim these promos, you must deposit at least $10.
If you don’t live in a state with online betting but are traveling to a different state, it’s perfectly legal to sign up and bet, as long as you’re within state lines.
Just enter your actual information and don’t use a fake address like your Airbnb address or friend’s address if they’re in a legal state and you’ don’t live there. You’re allowed to bet as long as you’re in the state.
How to Use Your BetMGM Free Bets
The bigger the line, the more expected value you get over time. Things priced between +300 to +600 in tight markets, meaning the gap between the two sides isn’t too large, are the optimal way to go.
Minus-money wagers may seem safer, but it is best to take advantage of opportunity and wage on plus-money. The best way to use any free bets is on longshots.
Check out a few expert pointers on how to bet Rams-49ers tonight when using this bet:
- How to approach the spread and player props for Rams-49ers: Our staff’s 3 best bets for Week 4 of Monday Night Football.
- 3 Player Props for MNF: Why these two tight ends are good bets for ATD plus a prop on Matthew Stafford.
- MNF DFS Picks: Why to look for these unsuspecting players on both sides of Rams-49ers.
- Player Props Expert Pick: With Jimmy Garrappolo back under center, look for Deebo Samuel to have a boost in receiving yards value.