BetMGM Bonus Code: Tackle CFB Saturday with $200 Bonus Bet or 20% Deposit Match Offer
BetMGM Washington-Oregon State, 11/18/2023
The college football season is winding down, and every game could make the difference in a CFP appearance. That's certainly the case in Saturday's Pac-12 matchup between No. 5 Washington and No. 11 Oregon State. Bettors won't want to miss this one, and they can join BetMGM Sportsbook to choose between two welcome offers.
If you have a large bankroll, I'd recommend using the BetMGM bonus code TOPTAN1500. It's a 20% deposit match offer, allowing new users to earn up to $1,500 in bonus bets if they deposit $7,500. A first bet isn't required, but a 10x rollover means the money isn't withdrawable unless you wager 10 times your bonus bet amount within 30 days.
A much simpler offer revolves around the BetMGM bonus code ACTIONGET. The welcome offer gives users a $200 bonus bet following their first $10+ bet on any sporting event. It's a guaranteed bonus, as the first bet outcome doesn't impact the bonus bet payout.
The NCAAF betting hub is the place to visit for college football bets. Below, you'll find my favorite BetMGM bonus bet on Saturday.
BetMGM Bonus Code: Bet on the Washington QB
The Pac-12 opened as a four-team battle between USC, Washington, Oregon, and Utah. Fast forward to late November, and it's down to Washington and Oregon. There have been challengers, including Oregon State, but their two losses prevent them from making the CFP.
Washington QB Michael Penix Jr. has been the Heisman favorite for most of the season. However, we haven't seen the same performance from him or his team since the Huskies defeated Oregon on October 14. Bo Nix is the new Heisman favorite, with Penix at +375.
Typically, this is where I'd offer a game pick, but I'm going in a different direction. Before Saturday's matchup between Washington and Oregon State, I'd bet on Penix winning the Heisman.
- BetMGM Bonus Bet: Michael Penix Jr. to Win the Heisman (+375)
Ultimately, taking control of the Heisman takes big moments in big games. This is the perfect time for Penix to seize the moment, as Washington has a road matchup against a strong Oregon State defense. Oregon is playing a lowly Arizona State team, meaning Penix should jump the Oregon QB with a big performance.
This could be your last chance to get Penix with odds longer than +300. That's a significant number for a bonus bet because the +EV betting guide recommends taking a longshot in the +300 to +700 range.
This bet won't settle until early December, but the value is too good to pass up. Check out the outcomes below if we using a $100 bonus on Penix winning the Heisman.
- Penix Wins the Heisman: We have a $375 profit but don't keep the $100 stake.
- Anyone Else Wins the Award: We have no winnings or profit from this bet.
BetMGM Sportsbook Signup Process
- 21+ in all states, including Kentucky, which by law is 18+, BetMGM maintains 21+ there.
- You are located physically in a betting state when signing up. You don't have to be from there, but you have to be physically present.
- Accept the app's Terms & Conditions, set security questions, and confirm your age and eligibility. You've created your account!
- Make an initial deposit using online banking, PayPal, a credit card, or another funding option.
- You will get your first deposit matched up to $1,500 in Bonus Bets (20%) with the BetMGM bonus code after successfully navigating the BetMGM login process.
21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. CO, DC, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Nevada, New York or Ontario.