TNF: BetMGM Bonus Code Nets $200 for Bucs-Ravens
via Action Network.
The NBA is just the means to claim the offer, and you can likely use some of the free bets on the second half of Ravens and Bucs, on Thursday Night Football, depending on which NBA game you bet. If not, you can use them on any NFL or CFB game this weekend.
It’s the best offer BetMGM has available right now, so even if you’re not an NBA fan, you should take advantage.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up at BetMGM
- Enter bonus code ACTIONNBA
- Bet at least $10 on an NBA moneyline
- If the team hits a single 3-pointer, you’ll get $200 in free bets
- You can then use the $200 on any sport or market you’d like — NFL, CFB, World Series, soccer, and more.
The last team to not hit a 3-pointer in a game? The 2016 Miami Heat. So I feel pretty confident in saying you’ll win this promo.
Getting the Free Bets
Again, you want to use ACTIONNBA just as a means to get the free bets, even if you’re not an NBA bettor or fan. It’s the best offer available right now.
There are a few specifics you should know. Here’s how the offer works:
- Bet at least $10 on any NBA moneyline. I’ll take the Mavericks +100 against the Nets in Brooklyn for $20 on Thursday night.
- The best must settle. So I can’t cash it out immediately.
- If the Mavs win, I’ll keep the $20 in winnings, and the $20 I bet on them. If they lose, I lose the $20.
- Either way — as long as they hit one 3 — I’ll get $200 in free bets.
Great, now I head into the weekend with a nice chunk of extra change that I hope I can turn into some real money.
Let’s dive into how the free bets work, and how I’d use them.
Free Bets & How I’d Use Them
BetMGM will split up free bets into smaller increments. For the $200 offer, you’ll get four, $50 chunks. You can’t break them down any further than that, though.
Free bets are like cash, but you have to bet them before they can be withdrawn. We’ll get into some real example below.
After getting the free bets on Mavs-Nets, you can use them this weekend on college football or the NFL. Or the MLB playoffs. Or NHL and NBA regular season games. The world is your oyster.
The optimal way to play free bets is to bet plus-money wagers. I’ll split it up into four different bets.
- ECU +140 vs. BYU (Friday)
- Kentucky +375 vs. Tennessee (Saturday)
- Lions +175 vs. Dolphins (Sunday)
- Greg Dulcich TD +400 vs. Jaguars (Sunday)
I won’t break down all the possibilities of profit and loss depending on how these bets go, but let’s look at ECU as an example.
On a $50 free bet, I’ll win $70 if ECU wins — $50 x 1.4 since they’re +140. But I don’t keep the $50.
So I’ve effectively turned $0 into $70, because all I had to do is risk $10 to get the $200 in free bets. If I hit Dulcich to score a touchdown and lose the other two, I’ll have $270 total on just a $10 deposit. I can now withdrawn that money, or continue betting it.
This why the $200 in free bets off is so much better than the $1,000 risk-free, because you don’t have to put up much capital to turn it into a few hundred bucks.
With the risk-free offer, you actually stand a chance to lose up to $1,000.
Offer Details & Signup
Signing up at BetMGM is simple:
- Click here to signup.
- Enter bonus code ACTIONNBA
- Enter the essential info. You may be asked for the last four digits of your social security number, which is needed to verify your identity.
- Deposit at least $10
- Make a bet on an NBA moneyline
- You’ll see $200 in free bets show up soon after
How ACTIONYARD Offer Works
BetMGM has an almost-identical offer to ACTIONNBA available in select states, but it’s centered around football. So if you really don’t want to watch or bet the NBA one time to claim the $200 free bets, try this instead.
BetMGM will split it into four, $50 free bets. Again, we always recommend betting plus-money with free bets, due to the EV.
Keep in mind that you just need a football game to unlock the $200 in free bets. So even if you’re not a football fan, you should use it, then you can use the $200 on anything you like.