BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION: $1K Bonus Offered for Saturday College Football, NFL Preseason
As the NFL preseason winds down, Saturday's 10-game lineup presents ample opportunity to stock bet value ahead of Week 1. Plus, we've got seven college football games (real ones!) to kick off the season. There's up to $1,000 in bonus bets available if you place a wager using BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION.
BetMGM will return your wager (any amount up to $1,000) in the form of bonus bets if it falls through. If it wins, you get your payout, so we advise to bet your bankroll with this bet since it's maximizing value in either case.
For instance, if I placed $100 on Seahawks ML at +135 against the Packers at 1:01 p.m. ET, I'd get $100 back if the Packers won. Otherwise, I'd see the $235 payout. But, note that bonus bets aren't like normal winnings. You can only bet with them and they go away afterwards, so let's chat more about how they can turn profit with Saturday's NFL preseason lineup below.
BetMGM Bonus Bets Example
First off, if you're a novice sports bettor, read our 12 sports betting tips and how-to guide for reading American odds. We also did a complete breakdown of the different types of bonuses since there's a lot to keep track of in the ever-broad marketing of sportsbooks.
There’s a couple ways to go about this: The popular way of hedging your bets, or betting at plus-money to maximize your expected value. Hedging is a more grounded approach to betting; a bettor will wage on the opposite side of their original bet when the odds of it winning becomes more realistic.
Week 3 of preseason could see more starting talent on the field as rosters begin to take more shape. So let's pair a couple of Saturday picks together for a parlay to seek a line in the +300 to +700 range. Imagine we place $100 in bonus bets on this three-leg parlay:
- Buffalo Bills -2.5 vs. Chicago Bears
- Kansas City Chiefs +3.5 vs. Cleveland Browns
- Cincinnati Bengals +5 vs. Washington Commanders
This parlay nets out +596 odds. We would command a $596 payout with all three legs hitting, but if one more does not, we get $0.
For more news and analysis on this weekend's slate, follow Action's NFL hub page.
Signing Up at BetMGM
Note that this offeris not availablein New York or Washington D.C. BetMGM has a few things you should know before you get started.
- You must be 21+ years old to register and bet.
- You must be located in a BetMGM state when placing your first wager. You don’t have to live in Ohio to wager; you have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details. You can withdraw money once you’ve already left the state (so if you were in Ohio on Monday and bet on the Super Bowl, you could withdraw in your home state next Monday).
- You must have access to a valid deposit method. Credit cards, bank account transfers, and PayPal are the most popular, though some credit cards will flag gambling and not allow you to deposit.
21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Nevada, New York or Ontario.