BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION Activates $1,000 for Bulls-Heat, NBA Play-In Action
BetMGM Miami Heat, 04/14/2023
The NBA Play-In Tournament concludes Friday night, with two teams advancing to the playoffs and the other two going home. New bettors can jump in on the action by using the BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION to score a $1,000 first bet on the house.
New users can bet any amount up to $1,000 on their first bet. If you lose that bet, BetMGM will match that amount and give you a refund with bonus bets. This offer is valid for any sporting event at BetMGM.
If you prefer to bet on baseball, use the BetMGM bonus code TOPACTIONMLB for $200 in bonus bets. You’ll receive the bonus bets after placing a $10 wager on an MLB moneyline.
The BetMGM bonus code ACTIONPOINT serves the same purpose, except it applies to an NBA moneyline. This offer is only available for new users in Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Ohio.
BetMGM Bonus Code: Wagering on Bulls-Heat
The Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat will battle for the No. 8 seed in the Eastern Conference. Miami didn’t look great in an 11-point loss to the Hawks. Meanwhile, the Bulls overcame a 19-point deficit to defeat the Toronto Raptors. They’ll need another road victory to advance to the playoffs.
Miami is the home team, so it makes sense they open as the favorite. However, the 5.5-point spread has caught some people’s eye as too large. Action Network’s Jim Turvey has the Bulls covering the spread.
For this game, I like the spread more than the moneyline, but I don’t hate either, and I like the Bulls for both. These two teams are much closer than the current 5.5-point spread suggests, as their net rating over the course of the season suggests. I’d play the Bulls to +4.
BetMGM has the Bulls as a 5.5-point underdog at -110 odds. The breakdown below reveals the outcome if you bet $50 on the Bulls ATS.
- If the Bulls cover the spread, you win $45.45 and keep your $50 bet. You wouldn’t receive any bonus bets.
- If the Bulls fail to cover, you will receive a $50 bonus bet from BetMGM.
Using Bonus Bets on Warriors vs. Kings
Following Friday’s Bulls vs. Heat matchup, we should head into Saturday with $50 in bonus bets. We have four NBA playoff games on the schedule, so why not grab one of those matchups? Perhaps the most intriguing is the nightcap between the Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings.
Sacramento had an outstanding regular season, earning its first playoff appearance since 2006. Their reward for that season is a first-round matchup with the defending champs. Golden State is a huge favorite in this series, but their road difficulties could open the door for the Kings to advance to the second round.
Wagering on a plus-money prop in the +300 range is the best course of action for a bonus bet. How can we do that for the Warriors vs. Kings? Let’s take a parlay with the Kings ATS and the game going over 238.5. That parlay has +310 odds.
- Parlay Hits: You win $155 but don’t keep your $50 bet.
- Parlay Misses: You walk away with nothing.
Signing Up at BetMGM
BetMGM has a few things you should know before you get started.
- You must be 21+ years old to register and bet.
- You must be located in a BetMGM state when placing your first wager. You don’t have to live in Ohio to wager; you just have to be in the state when you activate and make a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details. You can withdraw money once you’ve already left the state (so if you were in Ohio on Monday and bet on the Super Bowl, you could withdraw in your home state next Monday).
- You must have access to a valid deposit method. Credit cards, bank account transfers, and PayPal are the most popular, though some credit cards will flag gambling and not allow you to deposit.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.