BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION Lands $1,000 in Return Value for First Bets on All Thursday Action
Thursday evening's betting board features a lighter MLB schedule with three games on tap plus an 8 p.m. ET start to Argentina-South Africa in the Women's World Cup. The BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION will kick in a first bet at the sportsbook of up to $1,000 that will be reimbursed if it loses.
So you could bet $100 on the Nationals to defeat the Mets at +188 and if the Mets win, BetMGM will replenish your $100 in bonus bets. These can only be used to bet.
If you're in New York and Washington D.C., you will not have access to this offer.
Argentina and South Africa are both countries seeking their first World Cup victory ever. We'll use some expert analysis below to demonstrate how a bonus bet would work at BetMGM on Thursday.
Scoring With BetMGM Bonus Bets: Argentina-South Africa
Both countries are attempting to avoid elimination in this Group G matchup.
The Argentinians lost to Italy 1-0 and South Africa blew a 1-0 lead to fall 2-1 to Sweden in both World Cup openers.
Action Network's Emma Hruby broke down why she believes Argentina holds a firm grasp on this match due to having more potential success in the pass game and controlling possession against South Africa:
Both of these teams are still looking for their first World Cup win, and I think one will walk away having achieved the feat. While South Africa could provide a problem for Argentina, the status of Hildah Magaia helps to determine just how much of a problem. If she’s healthy, they’re more dangerous. If not, Argentina will have a little bit of room to breathe.
Either way, Argentina will look to dominate possession in this one and get back to their goal scoring ways after being held scoreless their last time out. If they find Banini and manage to get their passing back in order, Argentina will prevail. I take La Albiceleste in this one, 3-1.
Hruby suggests to pick Argentina on the moneyline at -120, but with bonus bets, we want to maximize our payout since we won't keep them if our bet prevails. So let's add another prop to lengthen our odds to plus money value.
Florencia Bonsegundo leads the Argentinians with two goals and three assists thus far in 2023. She fired a couple of shots on target in the loss to Italy in Argentina's World Cup opener. Her Anytime Goalscorer odds are set at +320, which gives more value than leading scorer Marina Larroquette's +270.
Hruby's prediction is a 3-1 win for Argentina, so let's pick the 30-year old Bonsegundo to score with the Argentina win.
Pick: Argentina ML + Bonsegundo ATG at +620
- If Argentina wins, a $100 bonus bet gets $620 in payouts.
- If Argentina doesn't secure a victory, it profits nothing and the $100 is still gone.
Signing Up at BetMGM
BetMGM has a few things you should know before you get started.
- You must be 21+ years old to register and bet.
- You must be located in a BetMGM state when placing your first wager. You don’t have to live in Ohio to wager; you have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details. You can withdraw money once you’ve already left the state (so if you were in Ohio on Monday and bet on the Super Bowl, you could withdraw in your home state next Monday).
- You must have access to a valid deposit method. Credit cards, bank account transfers, and PayPal are the most popular, though some credit cards will flag gambling and not allow you to deposit.
21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Nevada, New York or Ontario.