BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION Earns $1,000 Offer for Monday Slate, Any Other Game
BetMGM NBA, 02/06/2023
BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION unlocks a $1,000 first bet on the house for all new users. So if your first wager on the platform loses, you’ll be refunded in bonus bets equal to whatever you lost. This offer is available in all BetMGM Sportsbook states except New York.
So let’s say you deposit $100 and bet $100 on the Cavs -2.5 against the Wizards. If the Cavs cover, you’ll profit about $91, and keep the original $100. If the Cavs don’t cover, you get $100 back in bonus bets.
There’s another, lower-risk offer available in select states. BetMGM bonus code ACTIONNBA earns $200 in bonus bets when you bet $10 on any NBA team. This bonus offer is live in Ohio, Maryland, Kansas, Illinois and Louisiana.
We’ll break down how each offer works below.
Signing Up at BetMGM
BetMGM has a few things you should know before you get started.
- You must be 21+ years old to register and bet
- You must be located in a BetMGM state when placing your first wager. You don’t have to live in Ohio to wager, you just have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details. You can withdraw money once you’ve already left the state (so if you were in Ohio on Monday and bet the Super Bowl, you could withdraw in your home state next Monday).
- You must have access to a valid deposit method. Credit card, bank account transfer and PayPal are the most popular, though some credit cards will flag gambling and not allow you to deposit.
How to Use BetMGM’s Bonus Codes
Confused about what all these sign-up offers mean? We did a complete breakdown of the different types.
Let’s first take a look at bonus code TOPACTION, the $1,000 first bet on the house, to explain how you might use it.
1. First Bet on the House
- States available: AZ CO IN IA IL KS LA MD MI NJ OH PA TN VA WV WY
- Bonus code: TOPACTION
- Offer: $1,000 first bet on the house
With this offer, you’ll make your first wager, and if it wins, it wins. Nothing changes and you keep your profits. But if it loses, you’ll get refunded in bonus bets.
So let’s go back to the Cavs-Wizards example from earlier. Let’s say you put $100 on the Cavs -2.5 and they cover that spread — you profit about $91 and the promo is effectively over. But if they lose, you’ll get $100 in bonus bets and you’ll have to turn them into cash.
So let’s say I take my $100 in bonus bets and put it all on Jerrick McKinnon to score a touchdown for the Chiefs against the Eagles in Super Bowl 57. He’s priced at +195.
- If McKinnon scores, you’ll profit $195, but you don’t keep the bonus bet. You’ll now have $195 in your account cash off a $100 deposit, good for $95 in profit.
- If McKinnon doesn’t score, you’ll lose the bonus bet, and the promo is over.
2. $200 in Bonus Bets
- States available: OH, MD, IL, KS, LA
- Bonus code: ACTIONNBA
- Offer: Bet $10, win $200 bonus bets
What about the ACTIONNBA offer that gets you $200 in bonus bets? It’s simple — just bet $10 on any NBA moneyline, and if the team hits a single 3-pointer, you’ll get the $200. It’s been about seven years since an NBA team didn’t hit a single trey in a game.
So if you bet $10 on the Cavs on Monday night you’ll have the bonus bets early Tuesday morning, well in time for the Super Bowl. And the bonus bets work like we described in the other offer — you keep the profits, but not the bonus bet itself.
BetMGM will give you four, $50 bonus bets from this offer. You can’t split them any further than that. So if you take $50 bonus bet and put it on Devonta Smith to score a touchdown for the Eagles at +150, here’s how it will go:
- If Smith scores, you profit $75, but don’t keep the $50.
- If Smith doesn’t score, you lose the bonus bet.
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.