BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION Offers $1,000 for Saturday CBB, Super Bowl
BetMGM CBB, 02/11/2023
Ahead of the Super Bowl, BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION will unlock a $1,000 first bet on the house for any game in any sport.
That means if your first wager with BetMGM Sportsbook loses, you’ll be refunded in bonus bets, equal to whatever you lost. As long as it’s $1,000 or less.
There’s another strong BetMGM bonus code available for just the Super Bowl. ACTION100 gives you $100 in bonus bets instantly when you bet $10 on either Super Bowl moneyline. You’ll get the credits right away, so you can actually use them on the Super Bowl.
- TOPACTION: $1,000 first bet on the house
- ACTION100: Get $100 in bonus bets instantly when you bet $10 on either Super Bowl moneyline.
These offers are available in all BetMGM states but New York.
Signing Up at BetMGM
The BetMGM registration process will take just a few minutes. Here’s how to get started.
- Click here if you haven’t started signing up already
- Use BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION or ACTION100 at checkout
- Enter all your info — name, address, phone number, last four digits of your SSN.
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet up to $1,000 if you use code TOPACTION, or $10 on either Super Bowl moneyline if you use ACTION100.
New users must be located in a state where BetMGM operates (you can find the full list here). You don’t have to live in a BetMGM state to wager, you just have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. So you can travel from California to Arizona, make an account and bet, leave Arizona, and still cash out when you’re home.
Offer 1: BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION
The mathematically optimal strategy is betting at plus-money. It may seem scary, but with enough new sportsbook offers, it will be profitable in the long run. You want to target lines in the +300 to +500 range.
You’ll get much more expected value betting at plus money — in fact, the higher the line, the more EV no matter what. But there’s definitely a sweet spot because you don’t have infinite bets for the expected value to actual materialize.
OK, enough math. Let’s dive into an example.
Step 1: Place Your First Bet
Say I deposit $200 and put it all on Auburn moneyline in Saturday college basketball action against Alabama. They’re priced around +140.
- If Auburn wins, I profit $280, and keep my $200. That’s $480 in my account I can withdraw or continue betting.
- If Auburn loses, I’ll get back $200 in bonus bets.
I’ll then have to use the bonus bets on other games to turn them into cash.
Step 2: Use the Bonus Bets, if Needed
If you lose that first bet, you need to turn the bonus bets into cash. They work like this — you keep any profits, but you don’t keep the actual bonus.
Let’s look at a Super Bowl example. Say I take my $200 in bonus bets (BetMGM will give me four, $50 bets back) and use them all on the Chiefs -6.5 at +240. It’s an alternate spread.
- If the Chiefs win, I profit $480 ($200 x 2.4) but I don’t keep the bonus. So I’ll have $480 in my account from a $200 cash deposit. I can withdraw all or some of that $480, or keep betting.
- If the Chiefs lose, the bonuses are gone and I’m left with nothing.
Offer 2: BetMGM Bonus Code ACTION100
This offer is a bit more straightforward, as you’ll get bonus bets instantly and just need to wager them to turn them into cash.
Step 1: Activate the Bonus Bets
To get the $100 in bonus bets, you just need to bet $10 on either Super Bowl moneyline. And that’s a real wager, of course — if your moneyline bet wins, you’ll get paid for that, too.
So let’s say I bet $20 on the Chiefs +100.
- If the Chiefs win, I win $20, keep my $20 bet, and get the $100 in bonus bets. So I’ll have $40 cash in my account plus $100 in bonus bets.
- If the Chiefs lose, you will be out of cash, but you’ll still get the bonus.
Step 2: Use the Bonus Bets
The nice thing about this offer is you get the bonus bets instantly. So you can actually use them on the Super Bowl.
Bonus bets work like this — you keep any profits, but you don’t keep the actual bonus bet itself.
So say you put a $25 bonus bet on Dallas Goedert to score a touchdown for the Eagles in the Super Bowl at +200.
- If Goedert scores, you’ll profit $50 ($25 x 2.0) but you don’t keep the $25 bonus bet.
- If he doesn’t score, the credit just goes away.
If you have no idea what any of this means, check out our beginner’s guide to sports betting and our breakdown of sportsbook promotions and what they mean.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.