BetMGM Bonus Code TOPTAN1100 Activates $1.1K Deposit Match for Any Thursday Sport
The NHL Conference Finals begin Thursday with the Florida Panthers looking to further their Cinderella run against the Carolina Hurricanes. You can use BetMGM bonus code TOPTAN1100 to draw a 20% deposit match up to $1,100 for this game, Lakers-Nuggets or any other Thursday event that interests you.
A deposit match means that BetMGM gives you back 20% of what you deposit in bonus bets. The maximum you can deposit is $5,500 because you can’t earn more than $1,100 bonus bets. New users can deposit any amount up to $5,500.
This offer comes with a 10x rollover requirement. So you must wager ten times the amount of your bonus bets to withdraw the money.
You can’t access this offer if you’re in New York or Washington D.C.
If you’re looking for a straight-forward way to access bonus bet value, BetMGM has three sport-specific offers live Thursday. You’ll see the value as long as you place a moneyline bet of $10 or more. These are also available in all states but New York and D.C.
|BetMGM Bonus Code||Details|
|TOPTAN1100||20% deposit match of up to $1,100 with a 10x rollover|
|TOPACTIONNBA||$10 NBA moneyline bet for $200 in MA & OH ($100 in other states)|
|ACTIONNHL||$10 NHL moneyline bet for $200 in MA & OH ($100 in other states)|
|ACTIONMLB||$10 MLB moneyline bet for $200 in MA & OH ($100 in other states)|
So what are bonus bets? The differences are you won’t keep the stake regardless of the bet’s outcome. For example, if you bet $10 on a +100 odds, you’d only get the $10 winnings instead of a $20 payout.
We like suggesting parlays or long player prop odds as the best ways to use bonus bets. By executing this, you’ll see better bang for you buck over time.
Let’s discuss a Thursday example below with Game 1 between the Panthers and Hurricanes.
BetMGM Bonus Bets: Panthers-Hurricanes Game 1
If we were talking about last year’s playoff outlook, this matchup would’ve made a lot of sense as the Panthers had won the President’s Trophy. The Hurricanes had sniffed a Finals appearance in the years previous.
But it’s the Wild Card version of Florida that clawed its way into the big dance in the waning days of the regular season and a banged up Carolina club that will meet for the right to play for a cup.
The Canes took two of the three regular season meetings including the only contest played in Raleigh.
Both starting goaltenders in Sergei Bobrovsky and Fredrik Anderson reclaimed the starting roles for their respective teams amidst their journeys to the Conference Final. Bobrovsky sports a 7-2-0 record while Anderson has cruised to 5-0-0.
Florida is spearheaded by the tantalizing performance of Matthew Tkachuk who’s recorded 16 points and averages 21:31 TOI. He’s supported by a break throughs from Carter Verhaeghe, who’s amassed 12, while Brandon Montour bolsters the blue line with a team-leading six goals.
Carolina has never been a team with one x-factor player and their production is a testament to that. Even without Andrei Svechnikov and Teuvo Teraveinen, the Canes have six players with eight or more points as Sebastian Aho and Jordan Martinook lead with 10.
It’s balance versus top-heavy with two redeeming veterans in the cage. Let’s put together a parlay using our expert best bets for Game 1.
- Ryan Dadoun on 1st Period Total Under 1.5 (-110)
While they did play each other on April 13, that was in a relatively low-stakes, end-of-the-season contest. Before that outing, Carolina hadn’t faced the Panthers since Dec. 30, and the squads met a total of just three games throughout the entire season. This will also be the first time the Panthers and Hurricanes have ever met in a playoff setting, so there should be some cautious play early on.
To top it off, these are teams that tend to be slow to get going offensively. Of Florida’s 40 goals in the 2023 playoffs, just eight have come in the first period. Carolina is even worse in that regard, tallying six of its 40 markers in the first frame. That all makes me feel good recommending the first period under.
- Greg Liodice on Brandon Montour Under 0.5 points (+132)
Montour has shined on the power play so far, but until I see any team breaking the Canes’ PK, I’m not holding my breath.
Although he leads the team in high-danger chances, his expected goals and scoring chance percentages have dropped since the Boston series. Not only that, but I’m expecting Game 1 to be a grind and a feeling-out process. Goaltending and defense will dominate tonight’s game, and I don’t see many entering the scoresheet.
It’s why I think at +132, it’s pretty decent value for Montour to be held pointless.
This SGP has +343 odds. Your bonus bets will vary depending on the amount of your deposit. With $100 in bonus bets for this SGP, here’s how it would unfold.
- SGP Hits: You win $343 but lose your $100 bonus bet.
- SGP Misses: You don’t win any money and lose your bonus bet. Good luck.
Quick Tip: Focus on Goaltending Stats
Betting hockey is a volatile pursuit. Starting goaltenders are one of the most “concrete” factors there are to assess how one can approach taking an angle. There are three key stats to pay attention to when looking at a goaltending matchup according to our expert Michael LeBoff:
1. 5v5 Save Percentage (SV%)Save percentage is a good place to start when grading goaltenders. However, it is better to use to a goalie’s 5v5 SV% because there are fewer variables in play at even strength.2. Expected (xSV%) and Delta Save Percentage (dSV%)Expected Save Percentage provides us with what a goaltender’s Save Percentage should be after weighing the quality of shots he’s faced. Delta Save Percentage is the difference between a goalie’s xSV% and SV%.For example, if John Gibson has a .920 xSV% and a .925 SV%, his dSV% would be +0.05.3. Goals Saved Above Average (GSAA)A relatively new statistic developed by Corsica, GSAA is pretty similar to WAR. In basic terms, it tells you how many goals a particular goalie has saved/allowed compared to what a league average netminder has done.4. Stats to AvoidYou’ll notice that I’ve left Wins and Goals Against Average (GAA) off this list. Both of those stats don’t really give us any idea of how good a goaltender is. They are more of an indication of the team in front of him.
Signing Up at BetMGM
- You must be 21+ years old to register and bet.
- You must be located in a BetMGM state when placing your first wager. You don’t have to live in Ohio to wager; you have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details. You can withdraw money once you’ve already left the state (so if you were in Ohio on Monday and bet on the Super Bowl, you could withdraw in your home state next Monday).
- You must have access to a valid deposit method. Credit cards, bank account transfers, and PayPal are the most popular, though some credit cards will flag gambling and not allow you to deposit.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.