BetMGM Bonus Code Offers Up to 1K Value for NFL Week 4
Week 4 of NFL action is accompanied by a distinct BetMGM bonus code depending on which state you’re placing sports wagers in.
Here are the Sunday details per your geography:
- If you’re in Kansas, Illinois or Louisiana, bonus code ACTIONYARD will access $200 in free bets if you make a $10 moneyline bet on any game — NFL or college — and the team throws for 1+ yard. A no-brainer.
- Users in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Tennessee, Virginia, WV, Wyoming, or Washington DC get a $1,000 risk-free bet with bonus code ACTION.
- If you’re in New York, Nevada, Pennsylvania, or Mississippi, no new-user offers are available.
The $200 in free bets offer is better, so if you’re in Kansas, Illinois or Louisiana, you’ll want to use that.
BetMGM Sportsbook Bonus Code Details
- Promo Code: ACTION or ACTIONYARD (KS, IL, LA only)
- Offer details: Deposit and bet $10, get $200 in free bets, or a $1,000 risk-free bet
- Available in: AZ, CO, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV & WY
- Offer for: New BetMGM users
For clarity, here’s the code for each state:
|State||BETMGM Bonus Code|
Looks like a lot? Don’t worry, I’ll break all the betting jargon below.
Risk-Free Bet Bonuses at BetMGM Sportsbook
First, let’s get down to how the risk-free bet works. You’ll want to place that before using the free bet.
- If you win your first bet at BetMGM: You keep the stake and profits, which turns into real cash you can bet or withdraw.
- If you lose your first bet at BetMGM: You’ll get your initial stake back in free bets.
So to get the $1,000 worth of value, you must deposit and wager $1,000 on your first bet. Whatever amount you deposit and wager is what you’ll get back.
Let’s use an example from Sunday’s slate of games. You deposit and wager $500 on Commanders moneyline for their NFC East grudge match against the Cowboys. These odds are set at +140 at BetMGM as of Sunday morning.
- If the Commanders win, you score $700 in profit and get your original $500 back.
- You’ll be reimbursed $500 worth of free bets if the Commanders lose.
How Free Bets Work at BetMGM
There are two main ways you’ll end up with free bets from these promos. If you’re in a state with ACTIONYARD, or if you lose your risk-free bet.
- If your free bet wins, you keep the winnings (but not the free bet itself; that doesn’t turn into cash, it just goes away).
- If your free bet loses, you end up with nothing.
Free bets are divided into smaller increments on BetMGM, so you don’t have to wager them all at once. However, we will in this example just simplify things. Here’s what can happen:
Let’s say your risk-free bet on Commanders moneyline lost. You have your $500 in free bets and place it all on an alternate spread of Cheifs -8.5 against the Buccaneers on Sunday Night Football. These odds are set at +300 as of Sunday morning.
- If the Chiefs cover the spread, you’ll profit $1,500, but won’t keep the initial $500 in free bets. So now you’ve tripled what you initially deposited and wagered on the Commanders-Cowboys game ($500 x 3.0).
- If the Chiefs don’t cover the spread, you end up with $0.
How do I Sign Up for BetMGM Sportsbook?
Signing up at BetMGM takes just a few minutes.
- Click here to signup.
- Enter accurate signup info (name, address, last four digits of SSN)
- Use BetMGM bonus code ACTION or ACTIONYARD at checkout
- Deposit with your bank account, credit card, or PayPal
Keep in mind: in order to claim these promos, you must deposit at least $10.
If you don’t live in a state with online betting but are traveling to a different state, it’s perfectly legal to sign up and bet, as long as you’re within state lines.
Just enter your actual information and don’t use a fake address like your Airbnb address or friend’s address if they’re in a legal state and you’ don’t live there. You’re allowed to bet as long as you’re in the state.
How to Use Your BetMGM Free Bets
While minus-money wagers seem auspicious, it is best to take advantage when opportunity calls and go with plus-money. The best way to use any free bets is on longshots.
The bigger the line, the more expected value you get over time. Things priced between +300 to +600 in tight markets, meaning the gap between the two sides isn’t too large, are the optimal way to go.
Need some pointers? Here’s how our experts are viewing the slate of opportunities heading into game time on Sunday:
- Sean Koerner’s nine favorite player props include Matt Ryan’s rushing yards and a few other ugly unders for Week 4.
- Koerner is also taking the points in London as the line has drifted away from the Saints with so many injuries on offense.
- Gilles Gallant’s five favorite anytime touchdown scorer bets for Sunday.
- Our staff’s data-driven props and picks for Week 4.