BetMGM Bonus Code Unlocks $1,000 in Value for Packers-Rams
Bet MGM Night Monday Night Football, 12/19/2022
Just make your first bet on the platform, and if it loses, you’ll be refunded whatever you lost in free bets, up to $1,000.
Signing Up at BetMGM
Here’s how the sign-up process works:
- Click here to sign up and start your registration
- Use BetMGM bonus code ACTION at checkout
- Enter all your information
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet up to $1,000
Check out our travel FAQ/guide if you don’t live in a BetMGM state but are traveling to or through one this weekend.
Here are the requirements to sign up:
- Be 21 years or older
- Currently located in a state where BetMGM operates — you can find a full list here. You don’t need to live in the state, you just need to be physically present
- Have a valid credit card, bank account, or other deposit method.
How Bonus Code ACTION Works
Alright, let’s dive into the specifics of how these offers work and the best way to take advantage.
When you enter bonus code ACTION at checkout, nothing will really happen. You’ll need to make your first bet before the offer begins.
- If this bet cashes, I’ll win about $455. I’ll also keep the $500 I originally bet, good for $955 in my account. The promo is effectively over.
- If this bet does not cash, I’ll get $500 back in free bets.
Here’s why Stuckey likes that team total:
As a result, that makes the L.A. team total under very appealing, especially since I don’t think the Packers offense will run away and hide, which would open up more opportunities for the Rams to score, particularly in garbage time.
Despite the absence of Aaron Donald, Los Angeles’ defense is well-coached and playing hard. Nose tackle Greg Gaines has stepped up in recent weeks and linebacker Bobby Wagner has suddenly found another gear.
While Green Bay might have its full complement of receivers for the first time, it’s still an underwhelming group for a unit that just lacks explosiveness. The offense has also been held back by a lack of continuity along the offensive line, which will not be at full strength once again as star left tackle David Bakhtiari was ruled out.
In a matchup of two offenses that rank bottom five in situation-neutral pace, it’s under or nothing even at a very low number. That said, I prefer the Los Angeles team total under. I have much more confidence in the lack of output we should see from the warm-weather, wounded Rams offense playing in the frozen tundra against a defense that matches up well with them.
Using the Free Bets
If you lose that first bet, you’ll get free bets back. They must be wagered before they become cash. Here’s how it works.
I have $500, and BetMGM will split them up into five, $100 increments. So I can wager $100 at a time.
I’ll put $100 of that on Liberty in the Boca Raton Bowl against Toledo on Tuesday night, since I won’t get the free bets back until after Monday Night Football should my first bet lose. Liberty is priced at +155 as of Monday.
- If Liberty wins, I profit $155 but I don’t keep the original $100 free bet. I’ll now have $155 in cash in my account and $400 in free bets.
- If Liberty loses, my free bet goes away and I’ll have $400 in free bets remaining.
What About ACTIONYARD?
Here, you just need to use the free bets. BetMGM will send you four, $50 free bets from this offer. Just bet $10 on any NFL or CFB game first and you’ll get the free bets.
Let’s use our previous examples — you get the free bets from Rams-Packers and use your first free bet of $50 on Liberty +155 against Toledo.
- If Liberty wins, you win $77.50 ($50 x 1.55) but don’t keep the $50.
- If Liberty loses, the free bet goes away.