BetMGM Bonus Code Gives Bettors $200 for USA-England, Any Other World Cup Match
BetMGM new user bonus code featured image
New users can use BetMGM bonus code ACTIONCUP to receive $200 in free bets when there is a single goal scored in any World Cup match. The best part? The free bets can be used on any sport at BetMGM once you have successfully claimed the offer. This means you’ll have $200 in free bets in your account to spend however you’d like!
Claiming the $200 is easy. Simply sign up as a new BetMGM user with the code ACTIONCUP (input during the registration process when prompted). Then bet a minimum of $10 on any pre-game, moneyline World Cup wager, like USA vs. England. Bettors will get $200 no matter how the wager settles! BetMGM will credit your account with four $50 increments.
Don’t be scared away from this offer even if you are not soccer savvy. New users get a better deal with this promo than the $1,000 risk-free wager BetMGM typically offers. This offer provides less risk and more flexibility.
The ACTIONCUP offer is available in every state except for New York and Pennsylvania. This is the perfect promo for residents in the newly launched state of Maryland.
How to Activate the BetMGM Free Bets
All that new users have to do to active the $200 free bet credits is to place a $10 pre-match moneyline wager on the World Cup.
Let’s use the Brazil vs. Serbia match as an example. In this scenario, say that you have placed a $10 bet on Brazil to beat Serbia at -225odds. Here are the possible outcomes:
- Brazil wins: Bettors keep their original $10 stake, win $4.44 in profits, and earn $200 in free bets
- Brazil loses: Bettors lose their original $10 stake, but still get $200 in free bets
- Draw: Bettors will have their original stake returned and get $200 in free bets, so long as a goal is scored in this match, or any other World Cup match
The only way that new users will not receive the $200 bonus is if there are no goals scored throughout the entire day.
Using Your Free Bets
Free bets are one of the best ways to help bolster your account cashflow. Action Network experts advise that the most optimal use of a free bet is to wager on plus-money situations.
May we suggest betting the United States in an upset over England on Black Friday at +475 odds? You stand to make a pretty penny should the Yanks pull it off – take a look at the various scenarios using a $50 free bet:
- United States wins: Bettors will return $237.50 in profits, but will not get the original $50 stake back
- United States loses or draws: The bettor loses their free bet, and is left with $150 (3 increments of $50) in free bets
What our experts are saying about America’s chances against England
If you follow international soccer, particularly this World Cup, you’ll know that England are one of the favorite nations to make a deep run. This does not necessarily bode well for a United States team who had somewhat of a deflating draw against Wales after giving up a late game penalty. So where does this leave us for Black Friday’s big match?
Well, the answer is maybe not as simple as you’d think. According to the latest BetMGM odds, the United States are +450 underdogs compared to England’s -175 odds (+310 to draw). On paper, the USA are big long shots in this match, which is what gives a wager on the Yanks some potential value.
A potential injury to England’s captain and striker, Harry Kane, could offer a minor boost to the USA’s chances. Not only that, but the United States will be playing desperately to secure a result, while the English squad is already in the driver’s seat of the group. So, it is feasible to think that England may have a slight let down after dominating Iran. While the USA needs a performance of a lifetime, their flashes of strong play against Wales should give bettors enough confidence to take a chance with a free bet!
Other Ways to Bet the 2022 World Cup
Soccer fans have had to wait slightly longer than normal to enjoy this edition of the World Cup, but so far the wait has been worth while. The world’s largest sporting spectacle has not disappointed yet. There are plenty more games, and wagers, to be made before a World Cup champion is crowned.
Action Network has you covered on World Cup betting through the final
- Action’s staff comes together to give in-depth analysis on each country with our World Cup Mega Preview.
- A complete betting guide to Monday’s World Cup slate.
- The Wondergoal podcast’s favorite futures for the World Cup, which covers the group stage, outright winners odds, players awards, and more.
BetMGM New User Offer Details & Signup
- Click here to signup for BetMGM in your state
- Use ACTIONCUP
- Enter the required personal info to verify create your account. You may be asked for the last four digits of your social security number to verify your identity.
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet up to $1,000
If you don’t live in a legal betting state, but are visiting a legal state, you can still sign up and bet. Be sure to use your actual personal information (don’t use a friend’s local address) to register. Once you’re located within the legal state boundaries, you are good to bet!