BetMGM Bonus Code Unlocks $1,000 Risk-Free or $200 in Free Bets for Falcons-Panthers
There are three BetMGM bonus codes available for Thursday Night Football between the Falcons and Panthers.
- ACTION: Get a $1,000 risk-free bet to use on any sporting event.
- ACTIONYARD: For users in Illinois, Louisiana and Kansas only. Get $200 in free bets when you bet $10 on any NFL or college football game (and the team you bet throws for 1+ passing yard).
- ACTIONOHIO: Get $200 in free bets if you're an Ohio user who signs up now ahead of the Jan. 1 launch. No deposit required!
MGM requires you to sign up for a new account in a new state, so if you've signed up in New Jersey but are traveling to Indiana this weekend, you'll have to make a new account.
New York does not have any offers available right now. Here's a full list of offers by state:
Offer 1: $1,000 Risk-Free
There are (potentially) two parts to the risk-free offer, so we'll cover both and explain how the full promo works.
Making Your First Bet
The risk-free bet is simple: if your first bet at BetMGM loses, you'll get refunded the same amount in free bets, up to $1,000.
Here's an example using Panthers-Falcons on Thursday Night Football.
I deposit and bet $200 on Panthers TE Tommy Tremble to score a touchdown at +400. Here's how it will go:
- If Tremble scores, I'll profit $800. And I keep the original $200. I'm now free to withdraw that entire $1,000, or continue betting it.
- If Tremble doesn't score, I get $200 back in free bets.
Using the Free Bets, If You Get Them
Free bets work kind of like this: BetMGM will pay for the bet, and you keep the winnings if the bet wins.
Here's another example. If the Tremble bet lost on TNF, I could use the free bets over the weekend. BetMGM splits up free bets into smaller increments depending on the full amount. So in this case, it will be four, $50 free bets. You can't split them down further than that.
Friday, I'll put the $200 in free bets on East Carolina moneyline against Cincinnati in college football action. It's a pivotal game for both teams trying to stay in the AAC title race.
- If ECU wins, I'll profit $360, but I don't keep the original $200 in free bets. So I now have $160 in profits because I deposited the $200.
- If ECU loses, I end up with nothing.
Offer 2: $200 in Free Bets
Alright, now to offer No. 2. If you read through the last free bets section, it works almost exactly the same.
Here's how to get the free bets:
- Use code ACTIONYARD at checkout
- Bet $10 on any NFL game
- Get $200 in free bets if the team you bet throws 1+ passing yard
So how do the free bets work? It's like BetMGM pays for the bet, and you keep the winnings if the bet wins. If it loses, it's gone.
Say I use all $200 in free bets on the Panthers moneyline at +140 against the Falcons. If Carolina wins, I'll profit $280, but not keep the $200. If they lose, I'll only have my deposit.
That's why this is a better offer than the $1,000 risk-free, because you can make a few hundred bucks without actually risking anything.
Offer 3: Ohio Pre-Registration
The Ohio pre-reg offer using bonus code ACTIONOHIO will net new users $200 in free bets when signing up, with no deposit required! That's an offer most sportsbooks that have been live in a state for a while will not offer you.
You of course won't be able to bet until Jan. 1, when sports betting in the Buckeye State goes live.
Offer Details & Signup
Signing up at BetMGM is simple:
- Click here to signup.
- Use ACTION, ACTIONYARD or ACTIONOHIO at checkout
- Enter your personal info. You may be asked for the last four digits of your social security number, which is needed to verify your identity.
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet up to $1,000
If you're headed to a state with legal betting this week, you can still sign up and bet. Just use all your real, accurate information, not the hotel you're staying at as an address or your friend's house.