BetMGM Bonus Code ACTION Nets $1,000 Sign-Up Bonus for Tuesday
Ahead of a monster sports week and weekend, BetMGM bonus code ACTION will get new users a $1,000 risk-free bet in most states.
Here are all the different codes available right now.
- ACTION: $1,000 risk-free bet for new users.
- ACTIONYARD: Illinois, Louisiana and Kansas only — get $200 in free bets if the college football or NFL team you bet gets 1+ passing yard. Easy peasy.
- ACTIONOHIO: No deposit required for $200 in free bets ahead of launch for users in Ohio.
- Maryland: Use this link to get $200 in free bets with no deposit required.
There are no new-user offers available in New York right now.
Risk-Free Bets at BetMGM
If you’re signing up at BetMGM on Tuesday, you’ll probably use your risk-free bet pretty quickly. You can wait until Thursday Night Football if you’re an NFL fan or Sunday if you’re dying for World Cup action.
Let’s pretend you use it on the Grizzlies moneyline against the Pelicans, priced at around +110.
Here’s how it can shake out. You deposit $100 and bet it all on the Grizzlies.
- If the Grizzlies win, you profit $110 and keep $100 that you originally bet. You now have $210 in your account. And you can consider your bonus done — because the bet won, there’s not much more to do. You keep all the winnings.
- If the Grizzlies lose, you get back $100 in free bets, which we’ll explain more below.
Alright, let’s dive into free bets next.
How Free Bets Work if Your First Bet Loses
So what happens if the free bets come to fruition because your risk-free bet lost? Let’s dive in.
Because the Grizzlies-Pelicans game won’t end until later Tuesday night, let’s say you’re going to use the free bets on Wednesday for a little college football action — Eastern Michigan +230 vs. Kent State, anyway?
Sure, why not. Let’s take the Eagles in this totally hypothetical example. I definitely won’t be betting it (I might be betting it).
You have $100 in free bets, and you bet it all on EMU:
- If EMU wins, you profit $230 but don’t keep the original $100 free bet.
- If EMU loses, you lose it and you’ll have nothing left.
Fortunately, BetMGM doesn’t force you to use your free bets all at once. You’ll get five, $20 free bets back in this scenario.
But this is also why these offers aren’t truly risk-free. You can lose your entire deposit if you’re not careful.
How ACTIONYARD Works
Bonus code ACTIONYARD acts similarly to the free bets we just described. But the reason it’s a better offer is because you don’t really have to risk much to get $200 in free bets.
- Use bonus code ACTIONYARD at checkout
- Bet $10 on any NFL game
- Get $200 in free bets if the team you bet throws 1+ passing yard
Again, here’s how the free bets will work. BetMGM will send back four, $50 free bets once you claim this offer.
You can use them in four different ways. I’ll sketch out some examples.
Bet 1: Canadiens +150 vs. Devils
The Habs have been a fun bet as a big underdog this year and we’ll get another shot against the red-hot Devils.
Bet 2: Ball State +160 vs. Ohio
Ball State has RB Carson Steele running wild and has hung tough in the last few weeks, despite going up against some of the MAC’s best. We can take another shot with the Cardinals here.
Bet 3: Bowling Green +500 vs. Toledo
Sounds crazy, but Toledo hasn’t been perfect this year despite coming into the season as a big favorite in the MAC. Bowling Green can throw it around a bit and has the makings to keep this game close.
Bet 4: Spurs +250 vs. Warriors
The Warriors have lost to a lot of games to bad teams this year. We’ll take one more shot.
Ohio & Maryland Pre-Registration
Ohio users can use code ACTIONOHIO to get $200 in free bets with no deposit required.
You of course won’t be able to bet until Jan. 1, when sports betting in the Buckeye State goes live. Maryland is expected to go live later this month.
Offer Details & Signup
Here are the best offers by state:
|Maryland||Use this link|
Once you’ve identified the sign-up offer you should claim, here’s how to actually register.
- Click here to signup.
- Use ACTION, ACTIONYARD or ACTIONOHIO at checkout
- Enter your personal info. You may be asked for the last four digits of your social security number, which is needed to verify your identity.
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet up to $1,000
If you’re headed to a state with legal betting this week, you can still sign up and bet. Just use all your real, accurate information, not the hotel you’re staying at as an address or your friend’s house.