BetMGM Bonus Code ACTIONCUP Offers $200 for Any World Cup Match
- Signing up at BetMGM? Use bonus code ACTIONCUP to unlock the best-available offer, which is bet $10, get $200 in free bets on any World Cup match.
- Even if you're not a soccer fan, it makes sense to claim this offer, since it's better than the $1,000 risk-free bet offered in most states.
- You can then use the $200 in free bets on any market, including Thanksgiving NFL, college football, NBA and more.
BetMGM bonus code ACTIONCUP will net you $200 in free bets when you bet at least $10 on any World Cup match.
Even if you don’t like soccer, it’s the best offer BetMGM has available right now, so it’s worth claiming. Then you can use the free bets on any market you’d like.
Offer Details & Signup
- Click here to signup.
- Use ACTIONCUP at checkout
- Enter your personal info, including name, address, phone number, etc. You may also be asked for the last four digits of your social security number, which is needed to verify your identity.
- Deposit at least $10
If you’re headed to a state with legal betting this week, you can still sign up and bet. Just use all your real, accurate information, not the hotel you’re staying at as an address or your friend’s house.
Step 1: Activating the Free Bets
To activate the free bets, you just need to wager $10 on any moneyline. Let’s say I deposit the minimum $10.
I’ll go with Tunisia moneyline against Denmark on Tuesday morning at +550. If they win, I pocket $55 and keep the original $10, plus I get $200 in free bets.
If Tunisia loses, I lose that $10, but I get the $200 in free bets.
Step 2: Using the Free Bets
But before we get too ahead of ourselves, let’s explain how these free bets work.
It’s like BetMGM is spotting you the bet amount, and pays you the profits if it wins. But if it loses, it just goes away.
Once I get the free bets from Tunisia, I’ll put $50 of them on Mexico moneyline against Poland in Tuesday’s final match of the day.
- If Mexico wins, I’ll profit $85 ($50 x 1.7 since the moneyline is +170) but I don’t keep the original $50 free bet. It goes away, and I keep the profits.
- It Mexico loses, I lose that free bet, and have $150 in free bets remaining.
You don’t have to use all your free bets at once, which will allow you to spread them out across a few different bets. But again, plus-money is optimal. BetMGM splits its free bets into smaller increments — if you get $200 back, you’ll get four, $50 ones to use.
More Ways to Bet on Tuesday
- Can France find a hot start against Australia? After a huge upset on Tuesday morning with Saudi Arabia beating Argentina as a 23-1 underdog, Avery Zimmerman likes the defending champions France to take care of business against the Socceroos.
- The last day of mid-week MACtion is upon us. We’re backing a short favorite and a touchdown underdog as America’s favorite conference starts to wrap up its regular season.
- Value on the total in Denmark-Tunisia. We liked this play before Tunisia left its best striker on the bench, and like it even more now.
- Are the United States worth a bet to advance out of their group following a draw with Wales? Or is the price about right on the Stars and Stripes?