BetMGM Bonus Code ACTION Offers $1,000 for Monday Night Football
- After a thrilling NFL Sunday, BetMGM bonus code ACTION is still live heading into Monday Night Football between the Steelers and Colts.
- This offer will unlock a $1,000 bet on the house, meaning if your first wager loses, you'll get refunded in free bets (up to $1,000).
- Learn more about all the offers BetMGM has available below.
BetMGM bonus code ACTION gives all new users a $1,000 sign-up bonus for Monday Night Football between the Steelers and Colts. It can actually be used on any even, including the NFL, World Cup, NBA and more.
If you’re in Maryland, Kansas, Louisiana or Illinois, you can use code ACTIONYARD for $200 in free bets. That’s a better offer than the risk-free bet, since you don’t have to risk much.
In search of a casino bonus code with up to $1,025 in value? Use ACTIONCASINO or click here for more details about how the promo works.
Unsure how these offers work? We’ll explain below.
How to Sign Up
Here’s how to sign up at BetMGM. It should take just a few minutes.
- Start by clicking here.
- Use ACTION or ACTIONYARD at checkout
- Enter all your info – name, address, phone number, last four digits of your SSN so they can verify your identity, etc.
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet up to $1,000
If you’re traveling to or from a legal betting state this weekend, you can still sign up and bet. Just use all your real, accurate information, not the hotel you’re staying at as an address or your friend’s house. You can then withdraw when you’re back in your non-legal state.
How the $1,000 Risk-Free Works
Sportsbooks throw out a lot of different lingo when describing their sign-up offers. We did a deep dive on them already if you want to learn more.
This offer from BetMGM is a risk-free bet. There’s some risk, but it means that if your first wager on the platform loses, you’ll be refunded the same amount in free bets, up to $1,000.
Let’s look at a few examples.
Making the First Risk-Free Bet
Let’s say you want to put $100 on the Browns moneyline against the Bucs as your first bet. They’re priced at +150 at BetMGM.
Here’s why our Chris Raybon likes Cleveland getting the points:
Rain and winds of 12-plus mph are expected in Cleveland, which favors the Browns’ rushing attack that ranks fourth in DVOA.
Their biggest weakness has been defending the run (32nd in DVOA), which is less of an issue against the Bucs as they rank last in rushing yards per game (70.1) and per carry (3.1).
The Bucs have won by more than three points only four times this season, while the Browns have lost by more than three only three times despite a 3-7 record. The Browns scored at least 23 points in six of 10 games while the Bucs have been held under 23 in nine of 10.
As I’ve mentioned before, underdogs by at least 3.5 with a game total of 47 or less are 49-22 (69%) ATS this season.
And regardless of the total, fading public favorites of more than a field goal, like the Bucs, who are getting 64% of the bets as of Saturday afternoon, has been even more profitable. Dogs getting no more than half of the bet tickets go 46-19-1 (71%) ATS, according to our Action Labs data.
OK, back to the example. You bet $100 at +150.
- If the Browns win, you profit $150, and keep the original $100. The promo is effectively over, and you can withdraw that money or continue betting.
- If the Browns lose, you get $100 back in free bets.
Using the Free Bets
Free bets work like this: Imagine BetMGM is paying for the bet, and you keep the winnings if it wins, but they keep the stake. Like your friend spotting you for a bet.
Let’s continue with the Michigan example. Say the Wolverines lose, and you get $200 back in free bets. BetMGM will refund it in four, $50 free bets.
The math says to use free bets on longshots, so that’s what I’ll do.
Our Sean Koerner likes Greg Dulcich over 37.5 receiving yards, so I’ll play an alternate total of 50+ receiving yards at +180. I’ll use $20 of my $100 free bets, since BetMGM will split them up into five increments.
- If Dulcich clears that line, I’ll profit $36, but I don’t keep the free bet.
- If he doesn’t get to 50 yards, the free bet goes away.
Offers by State
- ACTION: $1,000 risk-free bet. If your first bet loses, you get the same amount back in free bets. This is available in all BetMGM states but New York.
- ACTIONYARD: For users in Maryland, Kansas, Illinois and Louisiana only. Get $200 in free bets if the NFL team you bet throws for 1+ yard.
- ACTIONOHIO: MGM will give you $200 in free bets with no deposit required. Ohio betting launches on Jan. 1.
A new state will launch sports betting in the next few months. BetMGM is offering an excellent sign-up bonus in both states — $200 in free bets with no deposit required. Because acquiring new customers during state launches is so important, you won’t get a better offer than this.
- Ohio, on Jan. 1: Use code ACTIONOHIO