Latest BetMGM Bonus Code ACTIONCUP Offers $200 for Canada-Belgium, Any World Cup Match
- BetMGM bonus code ACTIONCUP is the best-available offer for new users in almost all states including Maryland, unlocking $200 worth of free bets.
- Even if you're not a soccer fan, it makes sense to claim this offer, since you can then use the free bets on anything you'd like, including NFL on Thanksgiving, college football, college basketball and more.
- Learn more about this offer and how to claim it below.
BetMGM bonus code ACTIONCUP will offer $200 in free bets when you bet at least $10 on any World Cup match, including Spain-Costa Rica or Belgium-Canada on Wednesday.
This promotion is worthwhile for any type of sports bettor since its BetMGM's best available offer. So if you're not a soccer fan, you can use the free bets on anything you desire once claimed.
Offer Details & Signup
- Click here to signup.
- Use ACTIONCUP at checkout
- Enter your personal info, including name, address, phone number, etc. You may also be asked for the last four digits of your social security number, which is needed to verify your identity.
- Deposit at least $10
- If you're headed to a state with legal betting this week, you can still sign up and bet. Just use all your real, accurate information, not the hotel you're staying at as an address or your friend's house.
How the ACTIONCUP Promo Works
Let's start with an example from Wednesday's matches as a vehicle to understanding this promotion.
Costa Rica-Spain Preview
Spain will take to the field for their first match against the +10000 World Cup favorite odds Costa Ricans. Here's how our soccer analyst Brad Cunningham is perceiving this Group E match at 11 a.m.:
There is an argument to be made that Spain are the best team in the world. Spain’s underlying numbers have been the most impressive in Europe since the 2018 World Cup. At the Euros and in World CupQ, Spain averaged 2.17 xGF and 0.80 xGA per 90 minutes. Only England had a better xGD per 90 in Europe.
Costa Rica are by far the luckiest team to be in the World Cup. They rode the coattails of Keylor Navas all the way through CONCACAF qualifying and eventually beat New Zealand in a playoff to get to this point, but now they actually have to face elite offenses.
Spain are a massive favorite in this match and for good reason, given they are facing a roster that is primarily playing in the Costa Rican Primera Division and is over the age of 30.
The luck is going to run out at some point for Costa Rica and playing against the best offense in Europe, at least in terms of xG, is the perfect time to bet on it running out.
I have Spain’s spread projected at -2.94, so I love the value on them at -2.
Acquiring the Free Bets
In order to get the $100 in free bets from this promotion, you need to bet a minimum of $10.
We suggest betting plus-money wagers always. So let's say you bet $10 on Spain to score over 1.5 goals in the first half of the match.
BetMGM has this priced at +188 as of Tuesday evening.
If Spain scores two goals or more in the first half, you score $18.80, keep your original $10, plus get the $200 in free bets.
If Spain doesn't reach two goals in the first half, you still secure the $200 in free bets.
Using the Free Bets
We like to suggest plus money especially for promo bets since you don't get to keep the bet stake. That said, your expected value will become much higher.
Expected value is what you'll accrue over time. You can read more about how it works here.
As far as free bets go, BetMGM is essentially spotting you the bet amount. They will pay you the profits if it wins, however if it loses, it's gone.
BetMGM divides their free bets up, so if you get $200 worth of them, you then have four $50 bets.
So, you now have the $200 in free bets from Costa Rica-Spain and place $50 them on Canada to upset Belgium at +500.
- If Canada wins, you win $250, but won't keep the original $50 free bet. You've now profited $240 since your original deposit.
- If Canada loses, you lose the $50 in free bets, but still have $150 of it remaining.
World Cup Betting Insight for Wednesday
- Brad Cunningham explains why defending World Cup Champion Spain should expect nothing less than to annihilate Costa Rica in his match preview.
- Anthony Dabbundo gives the scoop on why it's best to play it safe when betting on Canada-Belgium.
- Dabbundo also preaches why based on the strategic chemistry between Germany and Japan, there is lots of value to bet.
- Avery Zimmerman details all four matches of action with Wednesday's World Cup Betting Guide.
- Nick Giffen breaks down the analytics and projections behind each Wednesday match and relays Wednesday's best bets.