BetMGM Bonus Code TOPACTION Scores $1,000 for Champions League, EPL, Any Other Event
Between Chelsea-Dortmund, Manchester City-Arsenal and several other marquee soccer matches across multiple competitions on Wednesday, bettors can use BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION for up to $1,000 in total value.
This promotion can be bet on soccer, basketball, hockey or any other sporting events taking place this week.
New bettors at BetMGM Sportsbook just need to punch in BetMGM bonus code TOPACTION when signing up.
Let’s chat examples for using this promo code on Wednesday plus how you can bet to extract the best bang for your buck.
BetMGM’s First Bet on the House
You’ll want to bet on something with a high line. This is because you’ll see better expected value over the course of your betting career.
Think about it this way: The fair odds of a coin toss are 50/50 or +100. Say you have +120 odds on heads — the EV would be (120-100) * .5. That’s $10 expected winnings on a $100 bet, or 10% EV.
So, 100 of these 10% EV bets would bank $1,000 on those 100 bets.
It might seem enticing to bet on the hot team or fade the team that can’t buy a win. However, teams that are following a win are historically overvalued. The same works in reverse.
Buy on bad news and sell on good news.
OK, let’s look at a way we can bet plus money by putting together a soccer parlay for Dortmund-Chelsea at 3 p.m. ET.
We’ll use Jonathan Wright’s two suggestions for the match:
According to the odds makers, this match could go either way with Dortmund priced as a marginal home favorite.
However, given the recent form of these two sides – specifically on the attacking end – Dortmund should be able to take care of business in front of their home fans.
That said, you never know when Chelsea’s offense will click, so rather than taking Dortmund straight up on the ML, I’m taking the draw no bet option and their top goalscorer to produce a shot on target at plus odds.
|Bellingham o0.5 Shots On Target||+137|
|Dortmund – Draw No Bet||-138|
If I were to place $500 on this parlay with my first bet, this is how things would play out Wednesday:
- Parlay hits: I win $1,545 in profits and have a payout of $2,045. The promo is done with.
- Parlay misses: BetMGM gives me $500 (the amount I bet) back in bonus bets.
What Are BetMGM Bonus Bets?
We especially want a high line when using bonus bets since we don’t keep them if we win.
If betting with them after losing the initial promo bet, this is where the risk kicks in.
If the Champions League bet falls through above, I’ll have my $500 back to use on anything I want afterwards.
For Wednesday night, I like the New York Rangers to extend their win streak to six games against a helpless Vancouver Canucks club at 10 p.m. ET. So much so, I think they’re in a good spot to cover the Puck Line at +135.
- New York secured a sloppy 4-3 win against Vancouver on Feb. 8, but it fastened up with commanding wins against two competitive opponents in Seattle and Carolina.
- Plus, the Rangers acquired Vladimir Taresanko — who scored minutes into his Rangers debut off the chemistry with countrymen Artemi Panarin — to bolster the top six forward group
- The Canucks have descended into a downward-spiraling Connor Bedard hunt. They’ve lost 12 of their last 16 games while harnessing a rudderless goaltending situation without Thatcher Demko.
- Furthermore, they recently traded away their Captain and second-leading point scorer in Bo Horvat.
- The Rangers are 29-24 ATS and 15-5-4 on the road.
- They’ll return Igor Shesterkin to the net after resting him in Saturday’s game. The defending Vezina Trophy winner will be looking to rebound with a more refined performance against the Canucks after surrendering three goals on 25 shots in his career debut against them. Shesterkin is 23-8-7 and holds a 2.48 GAA and a .916 SV%.
- Mika Zibanejad is red-hot with six points in the last four games.
- The Rangers have tallied four power play goals on 12 opportunities throughout their win streak. They have the No. 8 ranked power play in the league scoring at 22.7%. The Canucks penalty kill is abysmal; they rank last at 65.4%. Yikes.
Let’s suppose I use $100 of my bonus bets and place it on the +135 Rangers Puck Line odds:
- A cover gets me $135. I have $400 in bonus bets remaining I still need to bet through.
- If the Canucks lose by a goal or win the game, I lose the $100 without profiting.
If any of this seems confusing, we’ve got some basics to follow in our beginners guide to sports betting.
Signing Up at BetMGM
BetMGM has a few things you should know before signing up.
- 21+ years old
- New users must be located in a state where BetMGM is active. It should be noted that you don’t have to live in Ohio to wager, you just have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium)
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.